Although N*E*R*D is one of my favorite groups, what does Shae Haley do?

Joined Mar 16, 2007
Shae spits verses on alot of records. And just has little additions that make some N.E.R.D. records complete word to Breakout "Push People"

Joined Apr 4, 2009
He's playing Playstation (the OG) on their debut album cover...how the hell you gonna hate on dude?!...
...But, naw seriously he is talking, rapping,shouting & "singing" more often than you would think. Don't ever compare him to Spliff Star again.

that wave

Banned
Joined Dec 14, 2008
Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

He's playing Playstation (the OG) on their debut album cover...how the hell you gonna hate on dude?!...
...But, naw seriously he is talking, rapping, shouting & "singing" more often than you would think. Don't ever compare him to Spliff Star again.
QFT

but am I the only one that gets annoyed when people think N.E.R.D. is just pharrell and the others aren't important

Joined Feb 28, 2009
Originally Posted by that WAVE

...But, naw seriously he is talking, rapping, shouting & "singing" more often than you would think. Don't ever compare him to Spliff Star again.
QFT

but am I the only one that gets annoyed when people think N.E.R.D. is just pharrell and the others aren't important
Word. This dude in class brought N*E*R*D up in a conversation, and I brought up Chad and Shae and he was like "who are those dudes? thoughtit was only Pharrel." I can't blame him though, Pharrel is the one with all of the attention from the group

Joined Oct 8, 2003

QFT

The only people I know who get upset about that are Filipinos because of Chad.

Joined Jun 11, 2008
Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

QFT

The only people I know who get upset about that are Filipinos because of Chad.

Joined Jan 3, 2008
Well Chad LIKES stay away from the fame...cause he knows Pharrell is nothing without him. I'd be the same way if I could. Like NEGRO I MADE YOU. Chad'stalent > Pharrell and Shae

Joined Mar 5, 2008
nerd just performed in sd and chad was a no-show. i dont think a single person even noticed. lol the starpower of p overpowers the other 2 like none other. :/

shae can matchup with p in energy at least live.

Joined May 7, 2005
didnt he has a solo album? he had a video that didnt show his face and a album cover without his face?? or im i thinking of someone else
ithink i remembered this from a youtube interview. i could be totally wrong.

Joined Oct 8, 2003
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Well Chad LIKES stay away from the fame...cause he knows Pharrell is nothing without him. I'd be the same way if I could. Like NEGRO I MADE YOU. Chad's talent > Pharrell and Shae
Are you Filipino?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now