Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

Altitudes are the last release of the year for me to grab. Still gotta get the wheats once they hit chutney and HOF prices.

Been a wild and hectic year, yet very stress free on getting what I wanted and even better at mostly discounted prices.

If all is true about next year and limiting stock numbers, I’ll be cutting my purchases in half or more soon enough. But two pairs of altitudes will be had before that.

air-jordan-13-altitude-414571-042-4.jpg
air-jordan-13-altitude-414571-042.jpg
air-jordan-13-altitude-414571-042-2.jpg
air-jordan-13-altitude-414571-042-3.jpg
air-jordan-13-altitude-414571-042-5.jpg
air-jordan-13-altitude-414571-042-1.jpg

Looks pretty green to me.... was the entire bottom of the shoe green before? Anyway if it weren't green at all I'd be much more excited about these, but they already released black cat 13s so doing 2 all black 13s in the same year would be pretty asinine. I would still buy these ons ale for a good price though. I'm talkin less than $130

Looks pretty green to me.... was the entire bottom of the shoe green before? Anyway if it weren't green at all I'd be much more excited about these, but they already released black cat 13s so doing 2 all black 13s in the same year would be pretty asinine. I would still buy these ons ale for a good price though. I'm talkin less than $130
It was neon lime green. I forgot to add the neon part. The 2005 version is much more bright and vibrant.

I have a $20 off at Footlocker for these that I can use (assuming it's not marked as a QS). $170 is a little much for me, so I may hold off for a bigger discount later on.

I like how these look in pics and probably my last Jordan purchase of 2017. Those Green NRG Gatorade are ok, but retail is $225. These are more in my price range.

Back
Top Bottom