Altitude XIII

for those going to PG what time are yall going? lets get an NT DMV meet up going

for those going to PG what time are yall going? lets get an NT DMV meet up going

i feel u jkidd.. wit the fact im in bmore, i really dont wanna drive down to pg but if i got to so be it.. imma jus put my own footwork in, in the mornin cuz i noe we gettin them sumwhere up here an i hope everybody sleepin
pimp.gif

i feel u jkidd.. wit the fact im in bmore, i really dont wanna drive down to pg but if i got to so be it.. imma jus put my own footwork in, in the mornin cuz i noe we gettin them sumwhere up here an i hope everybody sleepin
pimp.gif

18 Pairs at FTL in Tysons Corner Mall. The FNL across from it will alson be getting them, do know how many pairs. FTL in Arundel Mills will have them as well, they never give up there quantities. So that's three spots that I know for sure will have them. None of them have given an opening time as of yet.

18 Pairs at FTL in Tysons Corner Mall. The FNL across from it will alson be getting them, do know how many pairs. FTL in Arundel Mills will have them as well, they never give up there quantities. So that's three spots that I know for sure will have them. None of them have given an opening time as of yet.

Thanks for the info IcySoles.  Major is having a midnight release for anybody that's interested.

Thanks for the info IcySoles.  Major is having a midnight release for anybody that's interested.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

^ your name reminds me of something?
nerd.gif

lol, damn...on some real +*!, i not biting dawg. Made this account on the humble......yours more clever though.

nerd.gif

lol, damn...on some real +*!, i not biting dawg. Made this account on the humble......yours more clever though.

Originally Posted by IcySoles24

nerd.gif

Alls good man just pointing out the similarity
pimp.gif
...... and for anyone going to major for the release be prepared to purchase a hat
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IcySoles24

nerd.gif

Alls good man just pointing out the similarity
pimp.gif
...... and for anyone going to major for the release be prepared to purchase a hat
indifferent.gif

mondawin got em on deck for 2mar, shortie said quote "we got alot" wateva that means.. but they openin at 10
pimp.gif

mondawin got em on deck for 2mar, shortie said quote "we got alot" wateva that means.. but they openin at 10
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom