AM 1 Premium Metal Pack Pics

kudos for simple black/gold colorways.
smile.gif

If I had to choose one, it would be the black/gold. The others aren't doin it for me.

Originally Posted by ali23

First of all it's MEDAL not metal.
I was just quoting the website... http://www.kicksaholic.com/news/kic...ax/nike-air-max-premium-metal-pack/#more-9043

I am sure everyone was confused and in a panic. Thanks for easing the fears of the masses.
laugh.gif

Happy to help you out.

If used common sense not copied and pasted it, you'd realize it's called MEDAL Pack. In reference to Olympic Medals: Gold, Silver and Bronze,duh?

Seen all of them (perf. leather toeboxes), but they look really nice. Black Gold takes it all - Very Takashi'esque!

Paix
c.

cweak wrote:
Seen all of them (perf. leather toeboxes), but they look really nice. Black Gold takes it all - Very Takashi'esque!

Paix
c.

The black gold combo is pretty much a must for me. I'm amassing a large group of black/gold kicks and these will need to be added.

If used common sense not copied and pasted it, you'd realize it's called MEDAL Pack.
Bronze, silver, gold are all types of metal... an honest yet reasonable mistake... if you used common sense than you would realize that somepeople make errors... don't take yourself so seriously
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom