AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Damn man ...not looking good on the crewneck...all these places are getting the kicks/jacket/tee and no sweatshirt.

word, i want the crew, that wind breaker is kinda loud
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^Hit up extra butter ny, on there blog it said they still have a couple of sizes in the windbreaker.

thanks bro.. cause I called Nike and they gave me nothing, all the other spots I knew have sold out of my size already... Supposedly they will NOT hit NDC

Originally Posted by aj345611

Are these gonna come in kids sizes?
all i ask is you go back 2 pages..  some dude posted a pair with GS and PS sizes.... 1 or 2 pages back.... PLEASE 

quality is such garbage. was checking them out today at my local spot and I really feel like I can't get them anymore. this is a tough one. the green is a very diff shade also. imo 08's are 10x better. regret letting those guys go last year. i guess my 03's will be the only neon 95's in the closet for now.

I may have to pass on these because I have to save for spring break. I have a feeling they'll still be widely available after its release anyway. If not, I always wanted to get an older pair.

^^perfect pair for spring break though
grin.gif

I'm mad I sold my 08s too...got the 03s on deck though. Might get a pair of these depending on how they look in person.

A lot of dudes passed on the 08s or sold em and now regret it.

My bm picked hers up today for 85 glad to hear finishline getting them 30% off here i cop these will b my 1st neon 95s always liked them but never copped

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^perfect pair for spring break though
grin.gif

I'm mad I sold my 08s too...got the 03s on deck though. Might get a pair of these depending on how they look in person.

A lot of dudes passed on the 08s or sold em and now regret it.

glad i KEPT my 08s and SOLD my 09s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

player price $84 mens sz.... Rico wher you at?

YOU ALREADY KNOW .....
pimp.gif

DAMN that 84 never looked so good.

Cant wait to cop.

Originally Posted by XyDrA

when anyone gets an online link post it up, stores only carry up to 13
frown.gif

pickyourshoes.com has up to 15...i feel you tho, finding my 15 is a biatch. i always find it funny when people talk about how hard it is to find "big sizes" and they talking 12 or 13. Luckily, it seems more shoes are becoming more available in big sizes (like all the grey gradient AM 95's that have dropped over the past 10 months)

Back
Top Bottom