AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^fit a lil narrow (past releases at least), true size for me is fine though, and my foot is a lil on the wide side.

thanks, im lil on the wide side too, i wear mostly 9.5 sometimes 10 depending on the style of kicks.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

^ I wear a XL. It fits a bit big. I'm 6'2 200lbs. The bottom isn't as elastic as I would want it. I would recommend getting the size you normally wear. The crew neck should be arriving any day now... Pics will be posted as soon as received.

-Jay
nerd.gif

dalilboy wrote:
cant find the jacket anywhere on NDC does anyone have a link??

Its NOT on NDC... not sure if they ever going to sell it on NDC. I really doubt they will.

Retail is 145...but I know where you can cop for 140 flat...shipped
wink.gif

Sneaker_st.
smile.gif

****** BAY AREA UPDATE ******

True Sole got a full size run including Jr sizes.

$145 Retail Men sizes
$90 Jr sizes
No toddler sizes

wink.gif

Sneaker_st.
smile.gif
it does't do me any good when sneaker st put the buy it now price to 1$ and shipping at 139$. I cant use my bing discount and 10% ebay discount for purchases
on clothes and shoes.

any shot finishline is getting these????? I would love that discount? $145 is so steeeeeeeeeeeep

^ yes, finishline will have these. We received grade school sizes yesterday in shipment, and mens sizes should be in early next week

Originally Posted by imrichboy

wink.gif

Sneaker_st.
smile.gif
it does't do me any good when sneaker st put the buy it now price to 1$ and shipping at 139$. I cant use my bing discount and 10% ebay discount for purchases
on clothes and shoes.
I'm surprised eBay is allowing this... back in the day when I used to try this mess, even for Private Auctions, they would shut it down within minutes!

Everytime the 95s re-release, there's always some type of 'controversy' with the bubbles. It's been done many times, but here's some comparison pics of the 2010 release alongside the HOAs and 2004 release. Personally, there's absolutely nothing wrong w/ the 2010 release as compared to these other releases.

Back POV (L-R 2010, HOA, 2004 *Notice the seam in the bubble*)

(L-R 2010, HOA, 2004)

(Top 2010, Middle HOA, Bottom 2004)

Side Bubble POV (Top 2010, Bottom Left HOA, Bottom Right 2004)

(L-R 2010, HOA, 2004)

Back
Top Bottom