AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Originally Posted by swooshman23

Just so y'all don't get confused, these will release the 20th of March. I'm an employee and an avid neo 95 fan. Got the tee, still need the jacket. This will be a fresh work fit.

My Finishline and Legends already have them on display as the 27th.

I don't like them fading gradient on these too much. It seems darker than the older releases. If I can find these for 100 I'll cop though.

Originally Posted by jdmpower007

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

I ordered my pair from PYS, they arrived this Monday that just passed. I got arch supports with my pair
Can you check where the toe box meets the mudguard?  is there a gap in between?  Check previous posts 

I checked and I do have a gap....although a small one.

Just so y'all don't get confused, these will release the 20th of March. I'm an employee and an avid neo 95 fan. Got the tee, still need the jacket. This will be a fresh work fit.
I hope whoever you're working with releases on Mar. 20th while the entire Nation will be releasing this Saturday on the 27th.

Confirmed for Footaction/Footlocker/Finishline and even Nike is releasing them this Saturday...

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I hope whoever you're working with releases on Mar. 20th while the entire Nation will be releasing this Saturday on the 27th.

Confirmed for Footaction/Footlocker/Finishline and even Nike is releasing them this Saturday...

Yep. The original date was 3/20, but was changed a few months ago to 2/27.

Just a sweater I picked up for the Neon 95s 
pimp.gif

swooshman23 wrote:

HA ... Im sorry homie but your wrong.
laugh.gif

FTA FTL FNL NDC will all have these on the 27th of THIS month.

As an employee and an avid neon 95 fan I would of thought you had the SOLID info.

damn man my store isnt getting these in. now i gotta drive elsewhere to get em.

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

The 27th?! good thing I checked this thread. Thanks!
If you can get into the ES my guy said there getting plenty.
Also Niketown should get em, and Footaction at Lloyd will be getting only one size run.

Don't overpay for these people....sneaker_st has em for 130 shipped to your doorstep. They have em in stock NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by jdmpower007

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

I ordered my pair from PYS, they arrived this Monday that just passed. I got arch supports with my pair
Can you check where the toe box meets the mudguard?  is there a gap in between?  Check previous posts

Checked with local FL today.  Looked at several pairs of neon 95 and all had a gap.  I know Pickyourshoes.com is legit, but I am starting to question if the shoes are legit....

pics? i have no idea what you guys are talking about

Originally Posted by s dubl

Don't overpay for these people....sneaker_st has em for 130 shipped to your doorstep. They have em in stock NOW!!!!

i thought promoting wasn't allowed? you should know better MOD
smh.gif

lol jp DUBL... $130 shipped is a nice price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

keep doin your thing sneaker st
pimp.gif

Rocking mines right now ...man, the price tag on these pays strictly for nostalgia. The comfort level has been thrown out the door (this has been said many times before - I just want to state it again).

does anyone know if these will go up on ftl.com because the weather in ny is horrible to go out and copp.

Back
Top Bottom