AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Originally Posted by em in js

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Anyone know sites that still have the rib cage shirt?

nike dot com. only M & L left though...
Thanks, they only got mediums now though 
frown.gif

check your local shiehks if got one near by for the rib cage tee. i just seen them there the other day.

DARKSIDE SF for all you SF folks who are looking for either the cage tee or 95's. Cage tee is dope since the AIR MAX NEON logo is on the bottom of the tee

copped from ebay, slepped on these last year when they were in footlockers Australia, found out we ain;t getting them this year. 4th pair of 95's and finally the OG CW

Just bought shoes/shirt at Shiekh. I swear gaps were different sizes between FL/Champs/Shiekh or maybe I'm losing my mind and didn't pay attention to display sizes. FL only had one 9.5 left and it was display. I think these will move.

saw these EVERYWHERE yesterday. they are ok. if i can catch em on the 50 i'll cop. not high on my list tho and def. not at retail.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

yeah these are everywhere!!!! sMh

yeah yo, im not feeling the mass quantity drop.  when nike dropped the AM1 QS in sport red, it was flooded.  Ending up in factory stores, thus making them less "exclusive" in my opinion.  now i seen construction dudes rocking them as beaters and gym shoes.  same things going happen with the 95s.  eeessshh.

I copped them for my kid yesterday.......there not as neon as the gs and mens size's but there still hot

Originally Posted by xX Unseen Xx

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

yeah yo, im not feeling the mass quantity drop.  when nike dropped the AM1 QS in sport red, it was flooded.  Ending up in factory stores, thus making them less "exclusive" in my opinion.  now i seen construction dudes rocking them as beaters and gym shoes.  same things going happen with the 95s.  eeessshh.

this is like the 8th release of these kicks and you not feeling the "mass quantity drop"
eyes.gif

xX Unseen Xx wrote:
PackersGotMe wrote:

Just stop...Honestly, who really cares? Nike loves people like you, if these would have been limited for 300 bucks you probably would have got them to be "exclusive". Now since they put them out as a GR, you're hatin' that people can get them easily. Exclusive or GR, it doesn't take away from the fact that this 95 in this colorway is a classic. Geesh, some of you guys get too butt-hurt about quantity sometimes.

they hot but definetly will wait for a disco on these.. there are just some kicks not worth the retail

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at these being a GR and yall bein mad, yall some simps.....

i guess yall like havin to run around for shoes and over pay if yall miss out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

These are sweet but it's just wayyyy too much out right now. I hope I can catch these on a disco sometime down the line.

1. Missed out on Freshwater Griffeys last year so I gotta get a pair of them.
2. Still hoping I can find some Copper foams at a decent price.
3. Gray and Blue Griffeys.
4. These
5. Re-Stock of Eggplants (still have my pair from last year but the sole ain't as icy.)

Back
Top Bottom