AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

what's wrong with them being everywhere? i'm glad theyre everywhere so I can cop with minimal effort if i decided thats what i want to do.

The funny thing is that I bet the guys who complain that these are everywhere never owned a pair of neons before 2008.

Originally Posted by xX Unseen Xx

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

yeah these are everywhere!!!! sMh

yeah yo, im not feeling the mass quantity drop.  when nike dropped the AM1 QS in sport red, it was flooded.  Ending up in factory stores, thus making them less "exclusive" in my opinion.  now i seen construction dudes rocking them as beaters and gym shoes.  same things going happen with the 95s.  eeessshh.

go make some iDs if want to be exclusive.

frown.gif
 Damn did not know they were mass produced, wish i did not pay retail. Walked into the store and did not even know these released, thought I had to pull since they had my size. Guess I will wait some time before I wear them, can't complain always wanted a pair of neons without the high prices. I know the resellers are mad about this one.

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

what's wrong with them being everywhere? i'm glad theyre everywhere so I can cop with minimal effort if i decided thats what i want to do.
Word... Im glad theyre gonna be a easy cop!

How do u clean these? I had the og's years ago and they were done for after about a year....and I am pretty good with keepin my shoes clean.....everytime these drop I think about that and it holds me back from coppin..

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

yeah yo, im not feeling the mass quantity drop.  when nike dropped the AM1 QS in sport red, it was flooded.  Ending up in factory stores, thus making them less "exclusive" in my opinion.  now i seen construction dudes rocking them as beaters and gym shoes.  same things going happen with the 95s.  eeessshh.

someone who loves rocking general release and uses 50 cent in an attempt to clown would say "go ID" something.  you got some IDs with your initials on it?  please...kick rocks son. 

Originally Posted by loskickking23

How do u clean these? I had the og's years ago and they were done for after about a year....and I am pretty good with keepin my shoes clean.....everytime these drop I think about that and it holds me back from coppin..

washing machine, sneakers in pillow case, cold water, gentle cycle...

i stated an opinion. you cats cant handle it? if i want to rock #+# heads dont have, is that not my right? yall can all have the same shoes on at the same time and be cool with it. i love seeing 6 dudes in a crew all rocking the same gear from their fitted, to their black frame glasses, to their bandanas around the necks, to their studded belts. yeah, GR is great.

look, yes i own general release #+#. yes, have previously released neons. yes i have the 2010 release. im just saying i feel it takes away from the culture when you see heads who just bought them because factory store is selling them for 50 dollars not even knowing the significance of the color way or the history of the shoe, ya dig?

besides, its not the fact that they are general release.  id copp either way.  its the fact that they produced sooooo many.  be easy fellas, its just a forum thread.

I see Nike is taking it back to the 90's with all these GR releases.

I know resellers are hating life right now.

i stated an opinion. you cats cant handle it? if i want to rock #+# heads dont have, is that not my right? yall can all have the same shoes on at the same time and be cool with it. i love seeing 6 dudes in a crew all rocking the same gear from their fitted, to their black frame glasses, to their bandanas around the necks, to their studded belts. yeah, GR is great.

look, yes i own general release #+#. yes, have previously released neons. yes i have the 2010 release. im just saying i feel it takes away from the culture when you see heads who just bought them because factory store is selling them for 50 dollars not even knowing the significance of the color way or the history of the shoe, ya dig?

besides, its not the fact that they are general release.  id copp either way.  its the fact that they produced sooooo many.  be easy fellas, its just a forum thread.

Taking away from the culture?!
smh.gif

Son...When the neons originally dropped in 95' were they General Release or Quickstrikes?

I'm sooooo glad that Nike have gotten away from that limited bull @#$%.

Og neon 95s were GRs & plenty heads (myself included) bought & wore them.

If people didn't rock them so hard...would Nike keep re-releasing them?

When Nike drops a quality retro, I don't care how many pairs are released...I'm copping, the more un-limited the better. If you don't wanna look like the next man with the sneaks, buy them & just ice them for awhile. If that's too hard for you....start buying Nike SB or something. Oh my bad....that @#$% ain't limited anymore either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I see Nike is taking it back to the 90's with all these GR releases.

I know resellers are hating life right now.

1214h1d.gif

Nike tired of #***+% flippin shoes for double and triple...

FLOOD THE MARKET NIKE!!!!

#ALLGREVERYTHING!!!!!

pimp.gif

2 any1 who gt the recent neons 95s. from a scale of 1-10 how wud u rate quality & overall appearance of the shoe? jus curious

gonna wait it out and pick them up once they discount it. Still need a pair of freshwaters though.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

someone who loves rocking general release and uses 50 cent in an attempt to clown would say "go ID" something.  you got some IDs with your initials on it?  please...kick rocks son. 

1) I have no preference to wear GRs or limited stuff as I don't wear shoes to be seen by others.
2) what's 50 have to do with anything? It was how I reacted to a portion of your statement.
3) I do have some iD 2K4s with my initials
4) "kick rocks son" ? lol, U mad?  

35mpj5w.jpg

there yall go for everyone who wanted to see. those are the airmax 95s that they released on ndc like 2 yrs ago

Back
Top Bottom