Am I crazy, or is this the saddest movie of all time?

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Something tells me Schindler's List might be a TAD bit more poignant.

i had always thought Schindlers List was going to be a christmas movie, I was so wrong when I saw it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

John Q gets me, as does Bucket List..

And
smh.gif
at me, watched it 2 weeks after my dog diedthat I had for 10 years. I don't know why I watched it, I think to try and conjure up some memories. Damn Marley & Me had me crying for an embarrassingtime period.

nah man I an think of 3 movies that used always make me sad at the end:

Braveheart
Best of the Best
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I haven't seen this movie yet haha. I'll check it out at my library. Last "sad" movie I watched was "The House of Sand." Moredepressing than sad though.

I remember my dude telling me they showed this on a flight he was on and at the end all you could hear in the cabin were people sobbing and sniffing.

I've never watched it, I'll never watch it. I dunno why people voluntarily watch stuff like this.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

What about when Will Smith had to kill his dog after being bit by those wolves in I Am Legend? That had me for a lil bit...
now why'd you have to go and remind me of that
frown.gif

"don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright"
embarassed.gif

haha i couldn't help it i have a dog since i had since she was a puppy so i know i'm going to feel the same way...

wack, check out this korean movie if you don't mind subtitles. It's called "Heart Is" Marley and Me was so yawn compared to it.
photo24463.jpg

Back
Top Bottom