Am I crossing the line? Vol. Sports and Work

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
So heres the deal, the GM at my work is a huge red wings and and I'm a huge sharks fan. We've been going back and fourth during the series, nothing crazy just small comments here and there. So, today I decided I want to give him a little end of series gift so I made this for him.
So the question is, am I saying RIP to my job by doing this?

Or is it good ole fashion fun?

5fb25844d08092f19c12f477081f7e8c05b247d_r.jpg

Yes I am serious...

So heres the deal, the GM at my work is a huge red wings and and I'm a huge sharks fan. We've been going back and fourth during the series, nothing crazy just small comments here and there. So, today I decided I want to give him a little end of series gift so I made this for him.
So the question is, am I saying RIP to my job by doing this?

Or is it good ole fashion fun?

5fb25844d08092f19c12f477081f7e8c05b247d_r.jpg

Yes I am serious...

doesn't seem to cross the line, but since it's your boss, I wouldn't risk it

doesn't seem to cross the line, but since it's your boss, I wouldn't risk it

depends on how cool you guys are personally, if all season ya been trash talking, i wouldn't be concern, just be ready because he might just be more of prankster than you and increase your workload just because he can
laugh.gif

depends on how cool you guys are personally, if all season ya been trash talking, i wouldn't be concern, just be ready because he might just be more of prankster than you and increase your workload just because he can
laugh.gif

I'm joking about getting fired, that wont happen.
But I dont want the old man taking it too serious and holding a grudge, ya know?

I'm joking about getting fired, that wont happen.
But I dont want the old man taking it too serious and holding a grudge, ya know?

Better safe than sorry, OP. It probably is no big deal, but it's not worth potentially making your workplace uncomfortable just to get a laugh.

Better safe than sorry, OP. It probably is no big deal, but it's not worth potentially making your workplace uncomfortable just to get a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom