Am I crossing the line? Vol. Sports and Work

--If you're having to mull over it and ask us here on NT then dont do it.
--Talk your subtle smack and leave it at that.

--If you're having to mull over it and ask us here on NT then dont do it.
--Talk your subtle smack and leave it at that.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Remember the guy who wore his Packers tie to work and was fired...RIP.

Exactly. It's that serious. I know being a Knicks fan,  If one of my workers was a Celtic and I would have suspended him 4 days, just to say I swept him.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Remember the guy who wore his Packers tie to work and was fired...RIP.

Exactly. It's that serious. I know being a Knicks fan,  If one of my workers was a Celtic and I would have suspended him 4 days, just to say I swept him.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

if you're black..

then RIP
Son, they're arguing about HOCKEY. Do you think he's black?
If it was basketball then it would be a completely different story
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, yall really scared of your bosses like that?

Well, I decided I was gonna do it, but unfortunately hes gone for the week end. I had it all ready to go for for nothing.
As the day went on people kept asking me what it was, and after a while I had about 20 people who wanted in on it, so I decided to let everyone sign it on the white matting.
I figure I'll take some people down with me
laugh.gif

So, this is officially going to be presented to him on monday during the morning meetings.

And since this is NT I'm gonna try and come through with a vid.

Damn, yall really scared of your bosses like that?

Well, I decided I was gonna do it, but unfortunately hes gone for the week end. I had it all ready to go for for nothing.
As the day went on people kept asking me what it was, and after a while I had about 20 people who wanted in on it, so I decided to let everyone sign it on the white matting.
I figure I'll take some people down with me
laugh.gif

So, this is officially going to be presented to him on monday during the morning meetings.

And since this is NT I'm gonna try and come through with a vid.

If you guys are cool it wont be a problem. I talk trash to my GM about sports all the time since he's from Chicago I give him ##*# about the bulls and whitesox all the time and he comes back at me with the warriors.
laugh.gif

Post a reaction Bro

If you guys are cool it wont be a problem. I talk trash to my GM about sports all the time since he's from Chicago I give him ##*# about the bulls and whitesox all the time and he comes back at me with the warriors.
laugh.gif

Post a reaction Bro

Back
Top Bottom