am I doin it??

Seen an ex while I was at the bar tonight. Now, shes sleep on the couch while Im laying in her tub after drinking her tequilla. Am I swagging, brothers? Btw, I start a new job on monday after being unemployed for 5 months. Feels goodman

Steal some things from her apartment

make sure they are expensive things

Leave and be sure to lock the door behind you (don't want anyone stealing from her)...

then you will be doing it....... This process is mandatory in order to restore order and the self respect you seek.

Some said this already in this thread
but steal some stuff from her OP

The brag isnt hamble at all, brothers. Im still drinking. In a minute, im gonna wake her up too smash

Originally Posted by KingPiff

The brag isnt hamble at all, brothers. Im still drinking. In a minute, im gonna wake her up too smash

You will be back at square 1
you are moving up in life and this will take you back... she is your ex

someone said this 2 times in this thread but dude.... just steal some things and bounce

Pics of the ex to determine if "swagging".

I don't understand how this wasn't the first comment MISTER BROWN.

Oh and Night Marcher... your avy... it's great.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Hey thanks! I found her in the female's gap thread.

Pics
then 

switch her refrigerator around.... everything from the bottom to the freezer and everything from the freezer to the bottom

Dont forget to steal some stuff OP

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Pics
then 

switch her refrigerator around.... everything from the bottom to the freezer and everything from the freezer to the bottom

Dont forget to steal some stuff OP
1. take a marker and put nt on that %*%
2. steal something valuable, put it on the %*% 

3. take a pic

4. log in to nt and post

5. your doing it

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Steal some things from her apartment

make sure they are expensive things

Leave and be sure to lock the door behind you (don't want anyone stealing from her)...

then you will be doing it....... This process is mandatory in order to restore order and the self respect you seek.

okay so this is what I gathered from OPs post....
Seen an ex while I was at the bar tonight.

Translation: So I seen my "ex" at the bar last night, and she was super drunk. Seen some dude was all over her, got jealous and saved her. Took her back to her apartment,

Now, shes sleep on the couch 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Translation: She was super drunk so I laid her on the couch and gave her a blanket.[/font]

while Im laying in her tub after drinking her tequilla. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Translation: She threw up on my gear so I decided to throw my clothes in the wash and take a shower. I borrowed a beer from her fridge.[/font]

Am I swagging, brothers? Btw, I start a new job on monday after being unemployed for 5 months. Feels goodman

Translation: OMG, I can't believe I was THIS CLOSE to actually being deflowered by my "ex". 
pimp.gif
 Her hand brushed up against mine while I was carrying her inside. BTW I got a job at footlocker!!! Screw you finish line!!!

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Translation: So I seen my "ex" at the bar last night, and she was super drunk. Seen some dude was all over her, got jealous and saved her. Took her back to her apartment,

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Translation: She was super drunk so I laid her on the couch and gave her a blanket.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Translation: She threw up on my gear so I decided to throw my clothes in the wash and take a shower. I borrowed a beer from her fridge.[/font]

Am I swagging, brothers? Btw, I start a new job on monday after being unemployed for 5 months. Feels goodman

Translation: OMG, I can't believe I was THIS CLOSE to actually being deflowered by my "ex". 
pimp.gif
 Her hand brushed up against mine while I was carrying her inside. BTW I got a job at footlocker!!! Screw you finish line!!!
tried way too hard man

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

pimp.gif
tried way too hard man

Indeed.

Nice work OP
pimp.gif

Sleeping with an ex usually means you we're hard up and couldn't snag a new one for the night. Not really "doing it" IMO. Ex's are a no-no and they're ex's for a reason. FORWARD MOVEMENT FELLAS ...there's always BETTER.

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

Sleeping with an ex usually means you we're hard up and couldn't snag a new one for the night. Not really "doing it" IMO. Ex's are a no-no and they're ex's for a reason. FORWARD MOVEMENT FELLAS ...there's always BETTER.

Bolded for emphasis. You are excited to be "hooking up" aka tucking in your ex cause she drank too much while you slept in her tub? Simp %%%!.

Son you lost.

Pics to determine if your doin it. Then steal at least half of her belongings valuable or not

Back
Top Bottom