am I doin it??

This dude Club27 has the hate of 1000 suns LOL. I can always count on u for that, b. Shes not a whale tho. She actually lost a lot of weight. Once we woke up she asks me if I wanted to go to the dogpark with her and her puppy. LOL! Yea right, Nt taught me better than that. Trying to be seen with a star n $**

tumblr_m0g38cLSVd1qzn13io1_500.gif

pimp.gif
pr0pz
pimp.gif

**update** I just walked into my apartment, now im drinking heartburn medicine and preparing a cobb salad. Now am I doing it?

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Shes not a whale tho. She actually lost a lot of weight. Once we woke up she asks me if I wanted to go to the dogpark with her and her puppy. LOL! Yea right, Nt taught me better than that. Trying to be seen with a star n $**

So, she was so big "she actually lost a lot of weight" after YOU WERE WITH HER. She's NOW your ex and you went BACK to her and made a post about it on a forum then tried to diss her like you're too good to be seen with her? 

What a lame, its official you're not doing it ...she is. 

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

Shes not a whale tho. She actually lost a lot of weight. Once we woke up she asks me if I wanted to go to the dogpark with her and her puppy. LOL! Yea right, Nt taught me better than that. Trying to be seen with a star n $**

So, she was so big "she actually lost a lot of weight" after YOU WERE WITH HER. She's NOW your ex and you went BACK to her and made a post about it on a forum then tried to diss her like you're too good to be seen with her? 

What a lame, its official you're not doing it ...she is. 

You misunderstand. She used to be thick. Like perfect thick but she recently dropped alot of weight. The bewbs n butt just arent as big. Why you coming at me tho, breh? We supposed to be fambs!

**update** I just walked into my apartment, now im drinking heartburn medicine and preparing a cobb salad. Now am I doing it?

since birth you've never been doing it.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

okay so this is what I gathered from OPs post....
Seen an ex while I was at the bar tonight.

Translation: So I seen my "ex" at the bar last night, and she was super drunk. Seen some dude was all over her, got jealous and saved her. Took her back to her apartment,

Now, shes sleep on the couch 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Translation: She was super drunk so I laid her on the couch and gave her a blanket.[/font]

while Im laying in her tub after drinking her tequilla. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Translation: She threw up on my gear so I decided to throw my clothes in the wash and take a shower. I borrowed a beer from her fridge.[/font]

Am I swagging, brothers? Btw, I start a new job on monday after being unemployed for 5 months. Feels goodman

Translation: OMG, I can't believe I was THIS CLOSE to actually being deflowered by my "ex". 
pimp.gif
 Her hand brushed up against mine while I was carrying her inside. BTW I got a job at footlocker!!! Screw you finish line!!!

I lol'd

i wanna see that "perfect thick" you speak of, fambs...

not for proof... just wanna see a thick biddy...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

Sleeping with an ex usually means you we're hard up and couldn't snag a new one for the night. Not really "doing it" IMO. Ex's are a no-no and they're ex's for a reason. FORWARD MOVEMENT FELLAS ...there's always BETTER.

I was hard up. Hard up in that monkey!

Back
Top Bottom