Am I the only one? vol. family jewels feel sore while using laptop

when I rest my laptop on my lap for a about 30min to an hour my pair start to feel sore? its starting to scare me because Im thinking it may be radiation...

1. Place pillow on lap
2. Place laptop on pillow
3. Problem SOLVED
4. If pillow isn't available...get something else to protect ya jewels...in place of a pillow
5. Wear a cup
laugh.gif

i wouldnt say sore
but i think i know what ur talkin about dude
i try not to place the "laptop" on my lap nomore
#%%@ made me think i had herpes
grin.gif

get checked tho.
just in case
wink.gif

the left one is killing me...but I did some research i think its the heat only so im going to just not use it on my lap...feels like i got kicked in the sacktho...smh.

i know what you are talking about,its just the heat from the laptop plus the weight making them feel like that.

That's what it feels like when you're frying your sperm. They're temperature sensitive.

I got one of those laptop cushion things and it's great - way more comfortable. I couldn't use my laptop with shorts of even thin pants on - my legsjust got sore and itchy.

Cost about $10 on sale.

A pillow doesn't work as it blocks the air vents and then your laptop gets even hotter.

Originally Posted by kdawg

I got one of those laptop cushion things and it's great - way more comfortable. I couldn't use my laptop with shorts of even thin pants on - my legs just got sore and itchy.

Cost about $10 on sale.

A pillow doesn't work as it blocks the air vents and then your laptop gets even hotter.
show me the way...any online links where I can cop one?

Back
Top Bottom