Am I the only one? vol. family jewels feel sore while using laptop

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

RIP

I really scrolled throught this whole post lookin for it...20 replies before the 1st RIP? Ya'll fell off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by kdawg

I got one of those laptop cushion things and it's great - way more comfortable. I couldn't use my laptop with shorts of even thin pants on - my legs just got sore and itchy.

Cost about $10 on sale.

A pillow doesn't work as it blocks the air vents and then your laptop gets even hotter.
show me the way...any online links where I can cop one?

Mine looks exactly likethis but in black:

31Fb3P5BHyL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Think I got it in Target.

the left one is killing me...but I did some research i think its the heat only so im going to just not use it on my lap...feels like i got kicked in the sack tho...smh.
eek.gif

I have the same problem right now. but my laptop stays on the desk. I think I smushed the left one while I was sleeping or something it def. feels like I waskicked in the sack for like 3 days
sick.gif

I know exactly what you mean, I thought that came from the wireless signals permeating through my balls.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

the left one is killing me...but I did some research i think its the heat only so im going to just not use it on my lap...feels like i got kicked in the sack tho...smh.
eek.gif

I have the same problem right now. but my laptop stays on the desk. I think I smushed the left one while I was slee fping or something it def. feels like I was kicked in the sack for like 3 days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

thats a symptom for YNS'ing.. lol nah, just buy a lil laptop desk, that's what i use
you have your baby yet? haha jk.

I have a desk but this happens when im on the lazyboy watchin tv...theres really no way around it besides not doing it...maybe if i get a stand that will sitas high up as the arm rest on the lazyboy chair.

Studies did show that it can make you sterile.

Not having to worry about needing an abortion FTW, though?

Back
Top Bottom