am i the only one who has never done drugs???

Alright, the first post in this thread by me was from my homie who I share this sn with.

Now that's out of the way. Alcohol is a drug people, I think a lot of ya'll are forgetting it.

Drugs I've done: Weed, Alcohol, LSD, Shrooms

Ranked By Favorite:
  1. LSD,
  2. Weed and Shrooms tied
  3. Alcohol
Ranked By Most Often Use.
  1. Weed (at least once every two days)
  2. Alcohol (every other weekend)
  3. Shrooms (About 3 times every 2 months)
  4. LSD (Once every 2 or 3 months)
Honestly tripping on LSD was easily the greatest event of my life. I think it's funny people are so sure they won't like something they cannotpossibly fathom without trying.

But it's your right not to do drugs. No one should make fun of you for abstaining...I might secretly make fun of you with my stoner buddies if you held inhigh regards the fact that you are abstaining from LSD/Weed/Shrooms.

Also, how old are you?Don't be fooled, Ska is definitely an outlier. By the time most people get to mid 20s they bite the bullet on the no drugs thing.

- All of my friends do drugs and alcohols, but I chose not to.

I don't know why people say "Peer pressure made me do it", it's not that hard to overcome peer pressure.

kanyewestjayz4life
^ pretty much, and people tend to overlook how safe lsd and shrooms are, its nowhere near the catergorey of coke or H

alcohol can certainly be more dangerous but since its legal it gets a pass, but no one should be pressured to do ANYTHING

those that live sober should do them not judge and vica versa
its all gravy baby

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

kanyewestjayz4life
^ pretty much, and people tend to overlook how safe lsd and shrooms are, its nowhere near the catergorey of coke or H

alcohol can certainly be more dangerous but since its legal it gets a pass, but no one should be pressured to do ANYTHING

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]those that live sober should do them not judge and vica versa[/color]
its all gravy baby
QFT

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

18key:
By the way, to people saying that they've 'never done drugs, but have drank,' alcohol is a drug
wink.gif

Forgot About Jae:
23ska909red02:
I bet you'll write even longer replies if you hit this blunt..

laugh.gif

Go off on tangents and +!*!. Method Man length replies, with only 2 lines on topic.
Clearly you have a problem with people going off topic, which makes sense, because your reply was definitely on topic. Definitely.
wink.gif

Me? I was just sharing a joke with Forgot About Jae, about what happens when people smoke weed. Not meant to be on topic, since i already sharedmy thoughts on the OP's question.
Or if it was about me saying alcohol is a drug, well, it is.

Back
Top Bottom