am i the only one who has never done drugs???

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

being high>sober
pimp.gif

that's truly sad.

Originally Posted by abernja

You're not really missing anything.

-You waste money buying it.
-Risk legal troubles.
-You will have health complications from it. Maybe not now, but def down the road.

All it really shows is that you're more mature than your friends.

exactly.

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

you dont want no part of that !$+*

walkhard2.jpg

first thing tht came to my mind....
laugh.gif

EDIT:

you must be very stressed out, all the time....

I've only ever tried alcohol, but I didn't even like that. I just never saw a point or felt the urge to try drugs that would inevitably hurt me.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I've never done drugs

me 2 never will but people @ my school smake like %%*+$!% crazy like i say 75% of the whole school does i swear

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

being high>sober
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
You should just stop posting today. Your threadearlier wasn't helping you and this response sure doesn't.

Anyways, never done drugs.

ive never done drugs. i was around all my life and never tried it. and i went thiss far in my life with out it why should i try it.or break my streak. justdont do it.

I was being a bit sarcastic with my last post and actually commend you for not succumbing to the pressures of doing drugs.

If you haven't done them, you're not missing out on anything and you're better off not trying them.

I haven't smoked in months and have even cut waaaaaaaay back on drinking. Not that I did either heavily, mostly when hanging with friends, but as a parentI don't think it's cool to be doing stuff like that regularly anymore.

Even though I just started to puff trees and drink again after more than a year being completely clean, I respect cats that abstain from these evils.

nothin wrong with that

as long as you arent that straight edge @%%@$# that has to criticize others for blazing every now and then. god those guys were annoying

then again, seems like your friends are the one criticizing YOU. that sucks
laugh.gif

Never done any drugs, or smoked cigarettes. I've smoked cigars like 3 times in my life in celebratory situations, but don't even like that. I drink,and I'm in college, but I also go completely dry from alcohol from March-May due to racing season. In the summer, I really don't drink that often, asits not something my friends at home do. At school we get to go out maybe one a weekend because of practice/races/etc, but I have never really felt like I wasmissing anything.

Back
Top Bottom