Am I the only one....

dude took shaq whole style, he tries to be the young extra funny powerful dunker, with the superman alter ego that plays in orlando,
if that aint shaq in the 90's then what is.

Yeah, I'm with you - him and Chris Bosh - they both just irritate me for some reason.

This thread is long overdue.  Dwight Howard is corny and more importantly a FRAUD.  He tried to take Shaq's style and run with it, from the Superman name to Shaq's personality.  In both cases Dwight is nowhere near a good as Shaq is/was. 

dude really is a dweeb which is fine

but i don't see the fire in his heart which would bother me if he was on my team. i want a player that would have told shaq to shut his old %%@ up and then thrown an elbow at him.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Cosign, I hate that steroid taking dweeb

indifferent.gif

u mad broseph? I'd steel your toaster, and I don't even like toast

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

He may have no offensive game, but shaq didn't really either.

And they both are dominant on the defensive end.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Please remove the Lakers signature and return to ISS

Shaq had no offensive game?

Shaq was dominant on defense?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

he's a beat biter, a shaq style taker

but what annoys me is his lack of offensive moves. you see him do that little shake routine before the tip of the gm, but he never does that in the actual gm

I don't hate him. The only things that I find annoying is the fact that he always shoots around in that under-armour thing. We get it Dwight, you have muscles!

I remember during the Finals before one of the games in Orlando he told a very focused Kobe Bryant to smile for a bit.............Kobe looked pissed lol.

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

I remember during the Finals before one of the games in Orlando he told a very focused Kobe Bryant to smile for a bit.............Kobe looked pissed lol.
yehh i remember that
laugh.gif

dwights okay in my book...hes just a goofy dude theres nothing wrong with that although he did bite off shaq with the superman nickname

PharelFor3 wrote:
Not as much as Dwayne Wade though
yehh i think dwade is more of a cornball to me...he actually think he had style when he had that bandaid with his name on it
laugh.gif
...i never knew dressing like urkel was in
display_image.jpg

fashion-diva.jpg

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

yehh i remember that
laugh.gif

dwights okay in my book...hes just a goofy dude theres nothing wrong with that although he did bite off shaq with the superman nickname

PharelFor3 wrote:
Not as much as Dwayne Wade though
yehh i think dwade is more of a cornball to me...he actually think he had style when he had that bandaid with his name on it
laugh.gif
...i never knew dressing like urkel was in

display_image.jpg

fashion-diva.jpg

cosign to everything you said. even if it means quoting myself.

Dude is funny, but Shaq is thr most comical NBA player ever.
dwights just being himself, at least he's not cocky like Mo Williams.

All they both have is raw strength and athleticism (shaq in his younger days of course).

pimp.gif
Shaq averaged 28ppg in his sixth season, averaged 23 his rookie season, and his career high was 30 ppg. Let me know when Dwight puts up those numbers. I hate the fact that Dwight is overrated because he is not a superstar at all. He's a glorified Alonzo Mourning and is nowhere near any hall of fame center. People like to say he's big, but why does he struggle against less athletic players like Yao and Kendrick Perkins? Dwight Howard sucks, he's good on the defensive end but only when it comes to grabbing rebounds and coming off the weakside to block shots. He can't defend true big men one on one, can't score against them, and just plain sucks on the offensive end, and he still has the nerve to call himself nicknames. People hate on Lebron for being a goofball and dancing before games, but at least he's a top 5 player and is putting up amazing numbers while leading the team with the best regular season record, so I think people should hate on Dwight too because he does similar things but he just flat out sucks

Dude is funny, but Shaq is thr most comical NBA player ever.
dwights just being himself, at least he's not cocky like Mo Williams.

All they both have is raw strength and athleticism (shaq in his younger days of course).

pimp.gif

Shaq had a post up game after he left Orlando, Dwights game is nowhere near Shaqs.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

he annoys me a bit. Not as much as Dwayne Wade though

I hate Dwayne Wade for one reason. When Shaq was trying to get everybody to sign up for the dunk contest, VC said he was old, Kobe, laughed and said he was old, LBJ did nothing but this fool has the audacity to say, "The NBA knows better than to ask me" - what?!?!? You're bigger than the NBA now, !%%! outta here.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Shaq had a post up game after he left Orlando

No, he had that in Orlando.

Probably didn't get to see him that much until he came over to West Coast. I hope Shaq comes back and makes him cry for trying to steal his name though haha, that's be funny. And then both of them beat the +#%* outta D-Wade, smug $+% fool. I can take being cocky, Kobe Lebron etc etc... but as I said before, you're not bigger than the NBA.

I hate Lebron more then anyone in the league.....at least Dwight Howard doesnt come off as a stuck up douche like cry baby.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

he annoys me a bit. Not as much as Dwayne Wade though

I hate Dwayne Wade for one reason. When Shaq was trying to get everybody to sign up for the dunk contest, VC said he was old, Kobe, laughed and said he was old, LBJ did nothing but this fool has the audacity to say, "The NBA knows better than to ask me" - what?!?!? You're bigger than the NBA now, !%%! outta here.
wow...do you have an article on this or vid?

as much as Lebron is cocky and arrogant...i mean i think he has the right to be i mean he is the best in the L right now...but d.wade is the cornball

his image is fake imo.....all that holier than art thou image the league give him......dude be cursing on the court worse then any other player in the league.....and he knocked up a jo
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom