Am I the only person who thinks the new 100 dollar bills are trackable?

And I don't mean that there's neccessarily a gps microchip in it, but maybe something much more lowkey that people wouldn't expect like it being made of a certain material that would give off some kind of reading when theres a whole lot of them in one place. I know It's just another conspiracy theory the likes of which I normally just shrug off as bs but I put myself in the position of big government- why wouldn't they do it? From their point of view it only makes sense, why not be totally aware of the countries currensy? It's a known fact that there are multimillion dollar data holding facilities that track our every keystroke, would it be such a stretch to assume that the location of hundreds are marked? Obviously it's not data that would be accessed on a regular basis, but I feel like it exists somewhere nonetheless. Am I buggin?

Isn't all money traceable?
I think they have serial numbers yeah, so at security checkpoints (customs, airport) theoritically yeah they can trace it but that's with having the actual bill on hand. I fear  that nowadays there's remote access to the locations of large quantities of money possible. Not neccessarily accessible until a terrible breach of information happens

now thats just crazytalk
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom