AM I WRONG TO HATE PUFF DADDY....?

Straight up, i hate P Titty. Whenever i see him on TV, like i just did, i can't help but think of B.I.G. Deep down i blame P Shiddy for whathappened for 2 reasons:

1. For releasing "Who Shot Ya" knowing damn well Pac had just got shot!!!!!!
2. Having no kinda security for his artists when BIG was in Cali. Knowing BIG was a marked man (i.e. armed guards, bullet proof whip)

am i wrong to resent him, am i looking for someone to blame. I feel BIG was a victom of circumstance and had nothing to do wit Pac gettin shot. I know its oldnews but it still feels like 1 year or two. I like Pac too but i feel like Pac was askin for it and got to have a somewhat long career to prove his title asbest rapper ever (if u believe that which i do) unlike BIG whos career was cut short. Help me out.....

that 2 more reasons than me, I just dislike him cuz his swag is soo old man and he loves putting people down

i hate how he held up ma$e from signing to g-unit....that move was bout to be EPIC

When you could hear Warning In The Swagger Like Puff video
pimp.gif

you hate dude because he released a song about a dude who hated him and didnt hold bigs hand all through cali?? are you serious?? this was like 16 1/2 yrsago its not puffs fault big got shot. Shyne is a different story that whole situation was jus shameful.

Honestly I think even with a bullet proof whip and body guards, if he survived the shooting..a few months..maybe weeks later he would have been murderedanyway.

I do blame Puff for Big's death. Son talked too much +$#% on LAD.

He should have never took BIG to Cali so soon after Pacs death.

Yea I dislike him on a whooooooooooooooole different level... Can't say hate because I've never met him... But I do believe he's disloyal and hasno honor and I don't like his moves.

I respect his hustle because he's acheived so much, but thats where it stops.

My mother tells me all the time you have to show people you're not like them. If he was wrong then so be it... Move on.

eek.gif
to
smh.gif
, at you guys blaming Diddy for Bigs death! Big was a grown *%@ man, if wasin fear for his life he shouldn of went to cali period, and Big wrote who shot ya not puff. Hate is becoming a cool thing these days.... not cool. Puff is aserious cut throat business man, no hate over here jus a lot of respect. Him, Hova, and Birdman are the only CEO type people that have had success sellingrecords and puttin out hot artist for the past 10 years plus.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

He's from Harlem though, you know how they do.

Damn...I diddnt know you can get knocked for having a youtube video with profanity...

There's reasons to hate Puff and you come up with those lol? I don't dislike the dude. He took advantage of people who weren't about theirbusiness. I'm more mad at the dudes who signed these weak contracts Puff was handed out than Puff himself.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea I dislike him on a whooooooooooooooole different level... Can't say hate because I've never met him... But I do believe he's disloyal and has no honor and I don't like his moves.

I respect his hustle because he's acheived so much, but thats where it stops.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

There's reasons to hate Puff and you come up with those lol? I don't dislike the dude. He took advantage of people who weren't about their business. I'm more mad at the dudes who signed these weak contracts Puff was handed out than Puff himself.

I aint too mad at the artists. Yeah they should have studied they're contracts better, but the average rapper is too content with a standard contract tonotice they're getting jerked.......and that happens everywhere. It just seems like Puff goes outta his way to prevent ppl from coming out after he'sdone with them.

Back
Top Bottom