AM90 Members Only: updated

I ordered a couple of iDs at the same time and got e-mails saying they had started my others, but still no such e-mail for the AM90s

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by Sixers31

what is the texture and consistency like of the glazed pull up? is it like a shiny patent leather? is it glossy? what is the best way to describe it, material wise, that is more common? thanks for the help.

Dave

it's def not patent. I actually kind of like it (just not in tar!) I can send you pics when I get home. I would describe it as "waxy" leather
but overall you are better off with the nubuck, and of course mesh!

here you go boss.. sorry it took me a minute

while I'm not super bummed, I don't recommend tar. I used the glazed on the mudguard thinking it would be more durable...

Nice pics man....thats very helpful

Can we see the entire shoe...(the cerise one)

I want to see how it looks.

Thanks again man

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Nice pics man....thats very helpful

Can we see the entire shoe...(the cerise one)

I want to see how it looks.

Thanks again man

yea, by the time I got them I was on the AM95 neon hunt. that and the cerises are pretty much the same as iNiNe5's that were on page 10

hope you are all able to get something. I am really happy with them for the most part. I just wouldn't recommend glazed pull-up in tar. lets hope theybring on something better than BWs soon. (or maybe not cus my wallet is hurtin)

anyhow here you go folks (the lighting isn't the best on the indoor shots, makes the granite look almost pinkish)...

while posting this I looked back through this whole thread and there were a lot of nice pairs. I just want to give props to smoovedaddy for his pair on page13.
pimp.gif
to you sir

if it happens to get sunny again here in portland I will take some of the cerises in natural lighting

PEAS

im thinking of going an all white glaze pull up (laser blue swoosh) with white mesh toe in a desperate attempt to emulate some AM90's I had about 5 yearsback and cannot find ANYWHERE.
do you guys rekon it would be overkill///too much gloss etc?
judging by the pics the glaze comes up not tooooo bad...
very hesitant!

edit: here's a pic of what im trying to re-create:

jyeahqh6.jpg

Hey guys...I never got an email from Nike.com
I ordered them last night around midnight.

It gave me an order #, but never an email. Do they not send an email as soon as you order for IDs? OR just wait untill you get the "build" email?Like i know they usually send a confirmation email....for regular NDC orders..

ANYONE??

THANKS GUYS

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Hey guys...I never got an email from Nike.com
I ordered them last night around midnight.

It gave me an order #, but never an email. Do they not send an email as soon as you order for IDs? OR just wait untill you get the "build" email? Like i know they usually send a confirmation email....for regular NDC orders..

ANYONE??

THANKS GUYS

It took me 3+ days to get an e-mail for the 90 iDs.

wow...ok , i was just worried bc I know that they will send emails instantly when you make a regular order...i just hoped this was not the same way (ids)

well see..im so excited...if i like em..im gonna make the HOA womens pink marina upper will be white glazed...even though noone has done the white glazedanywhere but swoosh(kinda surprised at that)

Thanks j

HELP ME

I ordered saturday night....my order says still processing.......AND I HAVE not recieved any email.....what do you think guys??

SOL? or maybe theyll show up in 3 weeks?
Flint

THE money has been fully taken out of my account - as in, they have my money.....so then I just missed the email? and theyre being built??

check your spam email or just wait a while maybe they are behind right now since a lot of people started ordering these again since the link

it took me about 4 weeks to get second pair the one i kept waaay longer than the first time i ordered.

Did you see the guy on ISS, first person to ever use white glaze on the mudguard. Looks really good. I dont like therest of his shoe. But atleast we know what white glaze will loook
like, (other than used for swoosh). Im gonna cop a white overlay pink marina Hoa - IF MY 1st pair comes in and all is well with them.

SO this is the mesh, that everyone loves? When i get mine...that is the best mesh nike has? im excited about comparing it to my NB.

HAS nooone else ordered AM90s with the new link? seriously???

Back
Top Bottom