AM90 Members Only: updated

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Did you see the guy on ISS, first person to ever use white glaze on the mudguard. Looks really good. I dont like the rest of his shoe. But atleast we know what white glaze will loook
like, (other than used for swoosh). Im gonna cop a white overlay pink marina Hoa - IF MY 1st pair comes in and all is well with them.

SO this is the mesh, that everyone loves? When i get mine...that is the best mesh nike has? im excited about comparing it to my NB.

HAS nooone else ordered AM90s with the new link? seriously???

Several people have ordered them.

I highly doubt this is the best mesh Nike has.

I am seriously surprised NOONE has a link for any of the iDs from back in the days........kinda like last week when dude provided to the link to this yearsam90s.....

I am searching through ISS 300 pages of nikeid forum, just hoping to see a link to those AM1s from 06, 07!!!

I would order multiple pairs of hoa, like the gradient 95s, in every color way possible.....gradient pink, gradient orange, ect ect.

UGH@!

I am seriously surprised NOONE has a link for any of the iDs from back in the days........kinda like last week when dude provided to the link to this years am90s.....

I am searching through ISS 300 pages of nikeid forum, just hoping to see a link to those AM1s from 06, 07!!!

I would order multiple pairs of hoa, like the gradient 95s, in every color way possible.....gradient pink, gradient orange, ect ect.

UGH@!

lies, all lies.

the am90 is back on the nike members only site...i guess they figured since people were ordering them through this back door site that they would put em backup.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the am90 is back on the nike members only site...i guess they figured since people were ordering them through this back door site that they would put em back up.

and prob no one was ordering the BWs
I know I wouldn't..

Originally Posted by Joeski

I am seriously surprised NOONE has a link for any of the iDs from back in the days........kinda like last week when dude provided to the link to this years am90s.....

UGH@!

lies, all lies.
*%* are you talking about?

Dude , do you have a thing for me? or are you just 12 years old? all your posts are about ME>....this is a shoe forum....not a forum about me...

thanks for interest in my words though.....everyone knows your a loser...

there is no way I could lie in what i said...you just look stupid.....LMAO at this %*@*@!

L7oser....The money has been taken out of my debit card...so it has to work....Im gonna chat with a rep now...

Originally Posted by Joeski

UGH@!

lies, all lies.
Hey skeet skeet

Lets compare collections!!!

alright guys

My order is being built...according to the rep....i ordered them last saturday night when they were "illegal" (lol)

I cant wait to show you guys..i know youve all been waiting!!

Im gonna do another pair....anyone else gonna order?

alright guys

My order is being built...according to the rep....i ordered them last saturday night when they were "illegal" (lol)

I would but I am hurting like Fannie and Freddie right now. plus it's infrareds FTW here soon. but I'm interested to see what you did up.
how about posting up pics of what you designed?

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

alright guys

I would but I am hurting like Fannie and Freddie right now. plus it's infrareds FTW here soon. but I'm interested to see what you did up.

haha...yea mine I hear ya !!!! But youve done two pairs , so i gotta catch up
happy.gif
!!
But your right...Infareds coming...gotta get 2 pairs!!

Heres what im ordering when my first pair comes in.....

pimp.gif

maybe reverse the colors...pink swoosh marina accent.!

will post plenty of pics of my pair when they come in..!!

AJFLINT i meant if u try the older stuff from the HOA. Even if u had the link to create the shoes it wouldnt go thru.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

AJFLINT i meant if u try the older stuff from the HOA. Even if u had the link to create the shoes it wouldnt go thru.
Oh really? I just saw that guy posted on ISS, that he had one in his cart....and ordered it (like 3 months ago), and recieved them. It even had 2008 onthe tag. So , I sure would try it.
several times. You got a link...?

yea but that guy had the shoes he created in his cart already, he said it didnt let him go back and change it up.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

alright guys

haha...yea mine I hear ya !!!! But youve done two pairs , so i gotta catch up
happy.gif
!!
But your right...Infareds coming...gotta get 2 pairs!!

Heres what im ordering when my first pair comes in.....

pimp.gif

maybe reverse the colors...pink swoosh marina accent.!

will post plenty of pics of my pair when they come in..!!

you know that cerise comes out really pink right? unless that's what you want....

Yea i saw jibbys pics of his...i dont want that much cerise....but thats why i said i might flip it...and do the cerise swoosh....

I just really wanna use white glaze upper after seeing dudes on iss , it looks good

Yea i saw jibbys pics of his...i dont want that much cerise....but thats why i said i might flip it...and do the cerise swoosh....

I just really wanna use white glaze upper after seeing dudes on iss , it looks good

only a real man can wear pink. ha!
but seriously they are wicked pink. what is strange is the number of positive comments I have gotten on them. (maybe it's just Portland) along with manystares like what?!?!
what is more important is that I like them

Yea, I wanna leave it just like that....I understand the Pinkness, thanks to YOUR pics man!!!!! Kudos to you!!!

Im gonna pull that trigger when my pair arrives!!! that pink and blue and silver and white....O YEA!!!

Mad props on that cw

Yours I like as well.. I just would of done white midsole and white mesh...thats all

Yea, I wanna leave it just like that....I understand the Pinkness, thanks to YOUR pics man!!!!! Kudos to you!!!

Im gonna pull that trigger when my pair arrives!!! that pink and blue and silver and white....O YEA!!!

Mad props on that cw

Yours I like as well.. I just would of done white midsole and white mesh...thats all

yea, where's my mufunking KUDOS!!!! just kidding. give them to YoungTriz

here's a screenshot of a few potential designs,,,,,,can only get the 1 pair; what do you guys rekon?
:

potentialam90smu3.jpg

also, is there any flicks of how the white pull-up looks as the dominant colour? someone mentioned there's a pic floating around on another site.
any links or pics?

cheers!

Originally Posted by tomH

here's a screenshot of a few potential designs,,,,,,can only get the 1 pair; what do you guys rekon?
:

also, is there any flicks of how the white pull-up looks as the dominant colour? someone mentioned there's a pic floating around on another site.
any links or pics?

cheers!
the top ones are clean, except maybe a white bubble to make it stand out.

I just got my pair in earlier this week. I love them except the tar glazed pull-up looks terrible. It is brown which does not match anything else on the shoe.I will be sending these back and trying again with a nubuck mudguard. I will try to post pics later.

Back
Top Bottom