Amaré to Warriors for Curry, Biedrins, Wright and/or Belinelli?

no,no,no, nooo
frown.gif

I feel your pain, OP. Amar'e was/is my favorite Suns player.
I'll def try to buy his GSW jersey,just a Swingman one, if he indeed goes
tired.gif

Chad Ford: Just talked to a source inside the Warriors who said that an Amare Stoudemire deal with the Phoenix Suns was "way off, if it ever happens. It's nowhere close to being done."

Suns sources have said the same thing. While the two teams could continue to hammer it out, the Warriors say that they are keeping their No. 7 pick, Stephen Curry. Sorry Knicks fans.

There's still a long way to go it appears.

I hope that information from Chad Ford is true, too. I was never a fan of this proposed trade. I thought we were giving up too much for a player that'sabout to bolt to another team.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Warriors really need this trade to go through
Elaborate please. There are a lot of Warriors fans (minus dp
laugh.gif
) that say that we don't needthis trade. I want to know why you think it's a good trade.

The proposed deal has STAT supposedly signing a contract extension. He wouldn't be a a 1yr rental, if thats the case.

Warrior fans are so sensitive. Biedrins isn't that much better than Chris Anderson.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif
) that say that we don't need this trade. I want to know why you think it's a good trade.

First if they keep Curry, the Warriors are filled with a bunch of guards. Curry, Azubike, Watson, Ellis, Jackson, Belinelli (garbage). They have no big menwhatsover. And plus Ellis has ben *****in to staff about the direction they have been going. So they might want to get a star in there while they can or Elliswill be outta there. Warriors are not a hot ticket team to play on so they better wheel and deal b4 we have another 15 year drought. Biedris aint worth 9million when you have no offensive and always getting beasted by other centers. Warriors power foward is Brandon Wright and Randolph. #$$!! They are notsuppose to be playing power foward or seeing any action at center. Warriors staff is crap

Originally Posted by daprescription

I think it's a good trade because Biedrins isn't worth $9 million a season.
I'm sure the Warriors wouldn't make this trade without the understanding about an Amare Stoudeminre contract extension after thisseason... but as far as I'm concerned, Amare could be saying whatever the Warriors want to hear just to get out of Phoenix and still have the intention togo elsewhere in the offseason.

Originally Posted by Paul Is All In

Originally Posted by daprescription

I think it's a good trade because Biedrins isn't worth $9 million a season.
I'm sure the Warriors wouldn't make this trade without the understanding about an Amare Stoudeminre contract extension after this season... but as far as I'm concerned, Amare could be saying whatever the Warriors want to hear just to get out of Phoenix and still have the intention to go elsewhere in the offseason.

Thats the only reason why this trade would be lame. Cuz he has already stated that he wants to play in NY or DC.

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

The proposed deal has STAT supposedly signing a contract extension. He wouldn't be a a 1yr rental, if thats the case.

Warrior fans are so sensitive. Biedrins isn't that much better than Chris Anderson.
I think Andris just suits the Warriors better. His length, activeness, and defense fit better at the C spot than Amar'e. And the fact that theWarriors would have Amar'e, S-Jax, and Maggette under contract for so long is
sick.gif
. If you're fine with that as your vet squad then more power to you, but I personally would hate it. It's not like they're going outthere and wasting their money, but giving up a lot of young talent for a talented player who's ego is bigger than his game.

laugh.gif
) that say that we don't need this trade. I want to know why you think it's a good trade.

First if they keep Curry, the Warriors are filled with a bunch of guards. Curry, Azubike, Watson, Ellis, Jackson, Belinelli (garbage). They have no big men whatsover. And plus Ellis has ben *****in to staff about the direction they have been going. So they might want to get a star in there while they can or Ellis will be outta there. Warriors are not a hot ticket team to play on so they better wheel and deal b4 we have another 15 year drought. Biedris aint worth 9 million when you have no offensive and always getting beasted by other centers.
No big men whatsoever? I think that's a stretch. Oh, and what's the point of getting Stoudemire if we're giving up 2 bigs to get him(Biedrins and Wright). We lose a big in that deal. Isn't that counter productive?

Yeah, we know we have guards, but IMO, the guards to get rid of are Azubuike (I can stomach letting him go), Maggette, Jackson, C.J. Watson, Acie Law, andSpeedy Claxton. Those are the guys we need to let go. If we need to give up Belinelli, then ok, as long as what we're getting back in return is worthwhile.

laugh.gif

First if they keep Curry, the Warriors are filled with a bunch of guards. Curry, Azubike, Watson, Ellis, Jackson, Belinelli (garbage). They have no big men whatsover. And plus Ellis has ben *****in to staff about the direction they have been going. So they might want to get a star in there while they can or Ellis will be outta there. Warriors are not a hot ticket team to play on so they better wheel and deal b4 we have another 15 year drought. Biedris aint worth 9 million when you have no offensive and always getting beasted by other centers.
No big men whatsoever? I think that's a stretch. Oh, and what's the point of getting Stoudemire if we're giving up 2 bigs to get him (Biedrins and Wright). We lose a big in that deal. Isn't that counter productive?

Yeah, we know we have guards, but IMO, the guards to get rid of are Azubuike (I can stomach letting him go), Maggette, Jackson, C.J. Watson, Acie Law, and Speedy Claxton. Those are the guys we need to let go. If we need to give up Belinelli, then ok, as long as what we're getting back in return is worthwhile.

Wright and Beidrins are always getting beasted in the paint. They are too small play down there. Turaif which is undersized plays harder than Biedris. Wrightwill be replaced with Randolph

laugh.gif

No big men whatsoever? I think that's a stretch. Oh, and what's the point of getting Stoudemire if we're giving up 2 bigs to get him (Biedrins and Wright). We lose a big in that deal. Isn't that counter productive?

Yeah, we know we have guards, but IMO, the guards to get rid of are Azubuike (I can stomach letting him go), Maggette, Jackson, C.J. Watson, Acie Law, and Speedy Claxton. Those are the guys we need to let go. If we need to give up Belinelli, then ok, as long as what we're getting back in return is worthwhile.

Wright and Beidrins are always getting beasted in the paint. They are too small play down there. Turaif which is undersized plays harder than Biedris. Wright will be replaced with Randolph
Your reasoning doesn't make sense. You say the Warriors are lacking bigs. Ok, I tell you we have bigs. Then you say they get "beasted inthe paint" especially how Wright gets beasted in the paint. Then you bring up Randolph replacing Wright, but what you fail to acknowledge is Randolph isthinner than Wright. Ok
eyes.gif

You also are overrating Amare as a center. He's more suited to be a PF in this league. Doesn't that make us still undersized if he's supposed toreplace our center?

laugh.gif
We need this trade because we would unload players that wouldn't even play anyways.
The lineup would look like this.
C-Amare
PF-Randolph
SF-Jackson
SG-Ellis
PG-Curry
6th-Maggette
7th-Turiaf
8th-Morrow
9th-Watson
10-Davidson
11-Speedy
12-Law

I mean i understand you guys argument we are giving up alot, but if amare is extending his contract before the deal goes down then thats not your"rent-a-player". We would get a consistent lineup and no what-if thoughts throughout the long season when the Nelly is juggling his go-to guys. Amareis a superstar compared to Beans. Beans was great with baron only. He'll get his numbers but he doesnt have that killer instincts that Amare has in thepost. Most importantly, this trade will bring much excitement because Amare brings everything the Warriors been wishing, which is a big man that can scoreunwillingly. Amare has already proved he gun be successful in the run and gun offense. Everyone has seen what garnett has done with boston. This is not a badtrade at all. Marco will not reach his peak with this team because there is simply too many guards.

laugh.gif

Wright and Beidrins are always getting beasted in the paint. They are too small play down there. Turaif which is undersized plays harder than Biedris. Wright will be replaced with Randolph
Your reasoning doesn't make sense. You say the Warriors are lacking bigs. Ok, I tell you we have bigs. Then you say they get "beasted in the paint" especially how Wright gets beasted in the paint. Then you bring up Randolph replacing Wright, but what you fail to acknowledge is Randolph is thinner than Wright. Ok
eyes.gif

You also are overrating Amare as a center. He's more suited to be a PF in this league. Doesn't that make us still undersized?

Randolph has shown more potential than Wright. Yes Wright has been injured, by the drive Randolph is starting to pick up. So your saying that Biedris would bea better center than Amare. I know you have ssen the Warrior games when Amare was killin Biedris at Oracle. Yes they still we be undersized but at least theyhave a dominate big man that can score unlike Biedris. So why don't you want the trade to go through?

after thinking about it ...Amare trade will be wrong move for the warriors ....Amare been hurt to many times the last few years
sick.gif
..keep Bwright and Marco ...they were doing fine before they got hurt anyway....if we gonna trade someone ...trade corey + buike for boozer

Originally Posted by jeff415finest

laugh.gif
We need this trade because we would unload players that wouldn't even play anyways.
The lineup would look like this.
C-Amare
PF-Randolph
SF-Jackson
SG-Ellis
PG-Curry
6th-Maggette
7th-Turiaf
8th-Morrow
9th-Watson
10-Davidson
11-Speedy
12-Law

I mean i understand you guys argument we are giving up alot, but if amare is extending his contract before the deal goes down then thats not your "rent-a-player". We would get a consistent lineup and no what-if thoughts throughout the long season when the Nelly is juggling his go-to guys. Amare is a superstar compared to Beans. Beans was great with baron only. He'll get his numbers but he doesnt have that killer instincts that Amare has in the post. Most importantly, this trade will bring much excitement because Amare brings everything the Warriors been wishing, which is a big man that can score unwillingly. Amare has already proved he gun be successful in the run and gun offense. Everyone has seen what garnett has done with boston. This is not a bad trade at all. Marco will not reach his peak with this team because there is simply too many guards.
When we finally accept the fact that we have talent on the bench that our coach refuses to play, then we have failed as fans. As fans, we want thebest for our team. Accepting that is like giving up to Don Nelson to me. I'll never accept that. I'm going to hate Don Nelson as long as he's herebenching our players that deserve to play.

Biedrins was only great with Baron? I beg to differ. Biedrins improved his game this year. He had a couple 20 point games and they didn't necessarily comeoff of gimme baskets that our "pass-first PG
eyes.gif
" set Biedrins up with.

I don't watch much from Amare but from what I've seen, I didn't see Amare having a "killer instinct."

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What's funny? He may be better, but it's not by any significant margin...

Back
Top Bottom