Amare... Dunk Of The Year....Dear God

OMGAAADDDD AMARE put tolliver on a poster. Dunk of the year easyyyy, when I saw that I started yelling in disbelief

I watched it live
sick.gif

You guys don't understand why it's the best dunk of the season... it was needed at the right time. That dunk won us the game. You had to have watch the game to understand.

Amare is unstoppable right now. Like I said before, he can score whenever now

Amare
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Also i love the announcer's commentary!
laugh.gif

"That was SAVAGE" "Hes had a couple Masterpieces in his career"
roll.gif

Also Its up there for Dunk of the Year but ... i dont think its #1..

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

You guys don't understand why it's the best dunk of the season... it was needed at the right time. That dunk won us the game. You had to have watch the game to understand.

He's basically allways been able to do that...Like I said, max-contract year, he'll revert right back to his lazy 19 and 7 self when someone hands him that check next year.

You guys need to realize Suns were going to lose before that dunk... after that dunk, GS was done.. they wanted no part of Amare and threw in the towel.

and to the guy that said Amare can score whenever he wanted
indifferent.gif
I been watching him since he was a rookie and I'm known for the big Amare fan on this board. This man has never played like this before.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He's basically allways been able to do that...Like I said, max-contract year, he'll revert right back to his lazy 19 and 7 self when someone hands him that check next year.

yeah when has amare ever put up 19 and 7?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You guys need to realize Suns were going to lose before that dunk... after that dunk, GS was done.. they wanted no part of Amare and threw in the towel.

indifferent.gif
I been watching him since he was a rookie and I'm known for the big Amare fan on this board. This man has never played like this before.
Your right, he never averaged 37 points a game in a series against Tim Duncan.  I apologize.

19 and 7? 
He averages about 21 and 9 for his career. He's only averaged under 20 twice in his career. His rookie season and the season coming back prematurely from a knee injury. He may not be a defensive monster but the dude can flat out score. 

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

stat dunk on kandi man>>>this (still a nice dunk tho)

dunk of the year i say no, wade, corey over dfish
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does moment shift count for bonus pts?!

Might as well be the dunk of the year. Bodied a grown ### man. Trumps dunking on 6'1" Derek Fisher.

indifferent.gif
Your right, he never averaged 37 points a game in a series against Tim Duncan.  I apologize.
Wait a minute. I think you just argued against your own argument. 

indifferent.gif

If you go back to those 37 pts a game, most were open dunks or easy shots. Now, he's scoring on half court offense 1 on 1 ball. And I'm not talking about pre-injury because that Amare wasn't fair for the whole league
sick.gif

If you had to ask me what Amare's best dunk was it's vs Golden State on Adonal Folye when he wammed on him twice

I was at the game, on the side of the basket where the dunk took place. The entire Oracle had that "OHHH +!*+!!" vibe after that dunk. It was soooo nasty in person. Even nastier than when I saw Amare dunk on Adonal Foyle in Oracle.

And I just watched that video on pg. 2. Much props to the commentator for remembering how harshly Stat took a *!#+ on Foyle. Dude just loves abusing big men in Oracle.

Edit:  I swear as soon as I saw Stat on the break and saw Tolliver headed for the basket I screamed "TOLLIVER, NO!!"  I wish that brotha had taken my advice...

the timing of the dunk was part of it....amare was on a mission once he got back in the game and just took over.......i was at the clippers game in his rookie season vs olowokandi, and this dunk was probably better bc this game was more competitive/amare taking over. btw, how's that microfracture surgery a few years later?

Back
Top Bottom