Amar'e Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

Good deal for the Knicks ASSUMING they can lure in "other" pieces.....if not, it's going to be more of the same for NY.

Good deal for the Knicks ASSUMING they can lure in "other" pieces.....if not, it's going to be more of the same for NY.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

We'll definitely lure other pieces. Still got around 17 million in cap room and an expiring $11 million contract. It's all about who we add.

My Knicks have been the laughing stock of the NBA for the past 10 years. I'm happy to be moving in the right direction.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

We'll definitely lure other pieces. Still got around 17 million in cap room and an expiring $11 million contract. It's all about who we add.

My Knicks have been the laughing stock of the NBA for the past 10 years. I'm happy to be moving in the right direction.

4765014685_18cfda9694.jpg

i thought the knicks were gunna strikeout and get nobody and give david lee a max to re-sign him, i mean after all it is what all of the journalists and professional analysts picked to happen.

efffff them now you see the pull and attraction of NY is REAL. all the people who said it doesnt exist, guess what it does. and players trust in donnie and mike. one down, one more to go.

EDIT: and even if we dont get a second FA this summer im sure donnie will conserve the cap space to sign an additional 2 guys for 2011

i thought the knicks were gunna strikeout and get nobody and give david lee a max to re-sign him, i mean after all it is what all of the journalists and professional analysts picked to happen.

efffff them now you see the pull and attraction of NY is REAL. all the people who said it doesnt exist, guess what it does. and players trust in donnie and mike. one down, one more to go.

EDIT: and even if we dont get a second FA this summer im sure donnie will conserve the cap space to sign an additional 2 guys for 2011

Happy for you Knicks fan, I miss watching NBA madison square garden game on TV

Happy for you Knicks fan, I miss watching NBA madison square garden game on TV

Good signing regardless of what happens with the rest of free agency. Easily the Knicks best player since Ewing.

Good signing regardless of what happens with the rest of free agency. Easily the Knicks best player since Ewing.

Coming from a PHX fan here. I could care less about Amare at the moment. Good luck paying 20 mil a year for a guy who can't grab a rebound.

I'm telling you guys he isn't worth anywhere close to that kind of money.

Coming from a PHX fan here. I could care less about Amare at the moment. Good luck paying 20 mil a year for a guy who can't grab a rebound.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

The funny thing is, he left the Suns, to go play gutter ball in the east.

Oh well is right.

Back
Top Bottom