Amar'e Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Nah I'm just saying...dude said "we'll see who the real talent was" like it's possible that Amare has no sort of talent himself and it was all Nash making him an All-NBA power forward. I referenced back then cuz Amare was probably playing with a point guard you never heard of in high school and still was an All-American in his second year of playing high school basketball. 
That isn't what I got from his statement. He was simply saying that Nash made Amare's life easier and we will see how he will adjust when he isn't playing with one of the best that ever did it. Simple as that.
K.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Nah I'm just saying...dude said "we'll see who the real talent was" like it's possible that Amare has no sort of talent himself and it was all Nash making him an All-NBA power forward. I referenced back then cuz Amare was probably playing with a point guard you never heard of in high school and still was an All-American in his second year of playing high school basketball. 
That isn't what I got from his statement. He was simply saying that Nash made Amare's life easier and we will see how he will adjust when he isn't playing with one of the best that ever did it. Simple as that.
K.

Back
Top Bottom