Amazon appreciation thread: music added to prime subscription

Signed up for Amazon Fresh trial a few months back. Found a typo on their site and got a couple 20 packs of Hot Pockets for $2 each. Let's just say I had more Hot Pockets than I needed, but they came in handy living that broke college life.

One time UPS left a game at my door step and I couldn't find it. Called Amazon they sent another one no hassle. Found the game on my back porch

I'm not paying for Amazon Prime, was better when it was free for students

I have a Amazon question, didn't want to start a new thread about this.

Any one familiar with Amazon Pay? I am looking to make a purchase and the kid wants me to use Amazon Pay. Is it safe? I have only really familiar with PayPal when I buy things online. Just want to make sure he isn't trying to scam me.

Thx in advance 4 the advice. 

One time UPS left a game at my door step and I couldn't find it. Called Amazon they sent another one no hassle. Found the game on my back porch

I'm not paying for Amazon Prime, was better when it was free for students
Amazon Prime is worth the money if you order lots of items online. They always have the best prices, and with that free 2-day shipping you can't beat their service.

I just started my trial of prime. It's better than Netflix. For 100 bucks a year I'll probably keep it I guess. Shhh isn't mind blowing. HBO is good though.

amazon has added ad free music to prime

If they add ad free books, son...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom