Amazon Mechanical Turk.. Put me on please... Discuss

my first month.  I wasn't very active the first half, but I started to pick it up a bit once I got the hang of it

Anything stopping me from just writing up a junk program to fill em out for me?

there are some scripts out there that can be used for certain tasks but I don't really know much about that

my first month.  I wasn't very active the first half, but I started to pick it up a bit once I got the hang of it
Good job. The more you do the more you rank up and get paid more money

How much time did you spend per day?

The hell is P4L???? Y'all scaring me..

I signed up... This can be done on my phone right????

Damn >:

I seen some "HITs" that'll get you like $5-$12

But you gotta write essays and **** :stoneface:

Anybody mess with those???

Last edited:
Damn
mad.gif

But you gotta write essays and ****
indifferent.gif

this is good im in. I write essays like nobodys business. 

P4L 

could this be the official Amazon Mechanical Turk thread 

I grind

View media item 964378

If I'm not averaging at least $8 an hour then I'll stop and check back in later.

Last month there were some really good hits being posted and I was making like $14-18 an hour.

Last edited:
Damn >:

But you gotta write essays and **** :stoneface:

No idea what you're talking about, unless you're talking about transcription.

Transcription hits are only worth it if you type 120 WPM. Any less and you're making like $2-3 an hour.

Is this like filling out surveys for a free whataburger with a whataburger purchase, or a free route 44 sonic drink?

Is this like filling out surveys for a free whataburger with a whataburger purchase, or a free route 44 sonic drink?

That and other tasks that a computer can't do.

Or at least a computer they can afford.

There's a bunch of different stuff.

I grind

If I'm not averaging at least $8 an hour then I'll stop and check back in later.

Last month there were some really good hits being posted and I was making like $14-18 an hour.
Yooooo,

You can't just post this without blessing us with some insider info. You doing audio transcriptions?  You got Masters??

Put me on B

haven't done any in about a month I just came back home so I'm about to be turkin like fool next week

might try to knock some out tonight

Last edited:
yall really making 1k a month? i remember looking into this before and it was either really long or some confusing stuff

Yooooo,

You can't just post this without blessing us with some insider info. You doing audio transcriptions?  You got Masters??

Put me on B

haven't done any in about a month I just came back home so I'm about to be turkin like fool next week
might try to knock some out tonight

:lol:
I don't have masters and I don't do audio transcriptions. I wish I had both of those down cuz my total would be double that.

I'm on a forum for turking called mturkgrind or mturkforum. They post all of the decent hits.

But you have to be there at just the right time to get certain qualifications to do certain work.

Then there's the different scripts and AHK you use to turk faster.

It does take a month or 2 to really get into the groove, unless you go HARD.

I've seen people make $7-800 in their first month.

Some people are makin $20-30k a year. But they are either master's or have the good qualifications to do the best work, qualifications that nobody can get anymore.

Now, it's the end of the school year, which cuts the work in half. Half of the good work comes from university surveys.

Back
Top Bottom