Amazon Prime ADDICT

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 40% off select PC storage and networking accessories

This one-day offer is valid on May 31, 2017, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current Amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from Amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the Amazon.com website.

http://amzn.to/2qBGyM3

I've been avoiding Amazon since getting the Prime Card. Don't want to get caught looking for something to buy lol

I'm not sure.. I just cop more when i need them. . I use them for my camera flashes. I just bought 3 more packs and figured I'd put NT on if there are some who are unaware.
pimp.gif
I shonuff 'preciate it. Reminded me to look up some flashes and might end up getting a couple and some triggers within the next few weeks.

wife sent me a link, told me to check it out, it's happening on my bday :pimp:

hopefully they'll have some good deal

wife sent me a link, told me to check it out, it's happening on my bday :pimp:

hopefully they'll have some good deal

We're birthday bros.

I'm trying to save up money but if there's good deals on xbox one or ps4 games i'll pick something up.

May pick up a few things on Prime Day,looking to pick up another Fire for the cheap and stock up on charging cables and other things. Hopefully some good deals.

Last edited:
Anybody know how long it takes for Amazon points to appear on a Jetblue account?

Back
Top Bottom