Amazon Prime ADDICT

So I'm a new prime customer and this will be my first prime day. Can someone give me a brief breakdown of what it is. Is it like a cyber Monday?

im assuming a lot of you guys want sttuff thats tech related. if you're expecting it to be that, you might be disappointed.

We were going for discounted giftcards last year and worked to maybe 50% of what we tried on.

That was me, my wife, my mother running like 5 combined deviced on different connections.

I understand that the surprise is part of their tradition for this but I wish they would at least give us a tiny portion of whats going to be on sale just so that we can plan ahead.

I mean I've bought a few pricy things from amazon the last few weeks, i will be pissed if they're on sale on prime day :lol:

I understand that the surprise is part of their tradition for this but I wish they would at least give us a tiny portion of whats going to be on sale just so that we can plan ahead.

I mean I've bought a few pricy things from amazon the last few weeks, i will be pissed if they're on sale on prime day :lol:
Read a Forbes article that said expect all of Amazons electronics to be on sale(Kindle,Fire,Echo,Dot etc...) and Tv's.So all the usual stuff I assume...I will pick up another Fire HD 8 if they are 50$ like Forbes is predicting.Perfect travel tablet in my opinion.

Can you put whatever you want as far as media goes, on that Fire?
I take it the 8 means 8gbs?
Actually I'm not sure :lol: I would assume so because they do accept micro sd cards. I use mine basically only when traveling.I leave the iPad at home,travel with the fire,so if it's lost,stolen,broken, I'm not out that much money.

Can you put whatever you want as far as media goes, on that Fire?
I take it the 8 means 8gbs?
Actually I'm not sure :lol: I would assume so because they do accept micro sd cards. I use mine basically only when traveling.I leave the iPad at home,travel with the fire,so if it's lost,stolen,broken, I'm not out that much money.

Just find it harder and harder to put stuff on my son's iPad.

Just find it harder and harder to put stuff on my son's iPad.
I really think that you should be able to hence the micro sd slot.The only complaint I have about it is it takes a long time to charge,but once charged the battery life is good,3 hours of movies or tv uses maybe 10-15% battery granted that's stuff I dl from Netflix and not streaming.

How does it compare to the Asus Google Nexus 7? That's my tablet I'm still using lol.

Back
Top Bottom