Amazon Prime ADDICT

giphy.gif

One of the sim wheels I was looking at is 50% off for prime day, had to pick it up.

gf won't be happy but :nthat:

Copped a crap ton of stuff. 6%cb on the Amazon rewards card was nice. Also had a few credits I used.

Deals are good if you need specific things, but overall, crap like the past few years.

Are they just apps I need to D/L on the fire stick?

yup, there's no setup or anything that needs to be done. Basically looks like Netflix.
Only issue is the ads that pop up when you start a movie. Usually a quick 15-20 sec video then once you skip movie starting

Also you may not have the same access to high definition videos
I don't have a 4k tv so I don't often look to see if they have those level videos, but typically they stream in 720p with 1080p being available as well

yup, there's no setup or anything that needs to be done. Basically looks like Netflix.
Only issue is the ads that pop up when you start a movie. Usually a quick 15-20 sec video then once you skip movie starting
Wait, Moviebox is available on FireTV?

Brahs I would suggest you guys chill on the streaming talk, unless it is 100 percent legit/legal.

Meth don't play about that stuff, and because he has warned so many folk in the pass, he got zero tolerance.

fax.
got banned many years ago when i talked about streaming. learned my lesson

Copped me a keyboard case for my iPad 11". Outside of that not much there this year honestly. Of course shipping is slow now too.

Back
Top Bottom