Amazon Prime ADDICT

Cooking fam

I have a crockpot now, what's the difference between that and a instant pot

Cooking fam

I have a crockpot now, what's the difference between that and a instant pot
it works as a crock pot (slow cooker), you can also use it as pressure cooker, to saute/sear, rice maker, steamer, and some other functions (yogurt maker, cake baker, etc.). I mainly use mine as a slow cooker/pressure cooker though and for that alone i love it.

I thought the robots did all the "walking"...

There's plenty of walking that the live people do:

https://nypost.com/2019/07/13/inside-the-hellish-workday-of-an-amazon-warehouse-employee/

She’d been warned by her supervisors that it would be physically demanding. She’d be on her feet for 12-hour shifts, walking a total of 15 to 20 miles through a 25-acre warehouse — as long as seven New York blocks — looking for merchandise to fulfill online orders.

great deals on external HD and storage in general

Seagate 10TB $169.99($100 off) and more
lol I'm a Data hoarder so its up my alley

I dunno fam. I got a 4k fire stick + dot for 18 bucks, amazon smart hub for 4.99(retail 24.99), and some mens 1 a day(4 dollars and retail is 14, f it, im washed but i need my vitamins).

Will the 4K fire stick facilitate a better/faster stream for the kodi? :nerd:

Nothing I really want off Amazon. Thought about coppin some pillows, but I can use my Target card for that just the same.

I dunno fam. I got a 4k fire stick + dot for 18 bucks, amazon smart hub for 4.99(retail 24.99), and some mens 1 a day(4 dollars and retail is 14, f it, im washed but i need my vitamins).

is that deal with the fire stick + dot still up?

Amazon product ASIN B07Q96918J
A3FA6FB5-F5FE-45A3-B853-9A5AF91C23B9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom