Amazon Prime ADDICT

Spent over $10 at Whole Foods Monday night and automatically received a $10 Amazon gift card applied to my account :pimp: used it right away for a 24 pack of toilet paper for $15 #adulting

bought the echo dot + 2 hue lights deal from prime day.
they lost the package and refunded all the money.

package showed up anyways

tenor.gif

Just joined prime. My packages will arrive today but on the track package still dont say out for delivery. I need to do something. Should i wait til It says out for delivery and just stay in or I can go do what i gotta do and be concern when its marked as out for delivery? My concern is that it wont check out for out for delivery and my package gets delivered. Seen too many stolen amazon **** stories lol

Just joined prime. My packages will arrive today but on the track package still dont say out for delivery. I need to do something. Should i wait til It says out for delivery and just stay in or I can go do what i gotta do and be concern when its marked as out for delivery? My concern is that it wont check out for out for delivery and my package gets delivered. Seen too many stolen amazon **** stories lol

sometimes packages will be delayed by a day. I wouldnt stress. I never had a package stolen but then again I live in a pretty good neighborhood.

Well they have Affirm too, but their own is better because it's 0 interest and no credit check. Didn't plan on getting anything but ended up with an eero pro 6 and a 5900x and other computer parts. Mofos got me again.

fam I have ordered things that had same day delivery. We do have like 3 huge amazon warehouse in OKC that I know of but I thought that was incredible. It wasnt light either, was metal table legs

Yeah this. I have like 4 warehouses in the vicinity (greater Boston). I can often get same day delivery for free. If I want it within like 2-3 hours I can sometimes pay $2.99 and some dude in a beat up 2004 Honda Accord will come whipping by with my stuff in no time. It's wild.

Back
Top Bottom