amazon prime Air

^or someone can wait for the package to drop and snatch it first. Haha.

Right, but how is that different from UPS drivers?

The thing with helicopters is that they can survey your property and find a discreet place to land it -- like say, the backyard and underneath the trampoline. Amazon then sends an email and text message with the location.
Exactly, anything can be stolen.

Shouldn't you be waiting for the damb delivery if you ordered it 30 min deliver..

You can't just do 30min then leave for an hour.

We are so far past doing anything about government surveillance. 20-30 years late.

Imagine getting tracking updates like "Your package is 7 minutes away"

"ColdCity are you home? your package is 7 minutes away, be on lookout for it"

:pimp:
Admit it bruh, Went over your head..

I'll have Amazon Prime Air mail your L in 30 mins.

:rofl:

^or someone can wait for the package to drop and snatch it first. Haha.

Right, but how is that different from UPS drivers?

The thing with helicopters is that they can survey your property and find a discreet place to land it -- like say, the backyard and underneath the trampoline. Amazon then sends an email and text message with the location.

exactly

Shouldn't you be waiting for the damb delivery if you ordered it 30 min deliver..

You can't just do 30min then leave for an hour.

exactly 30 min delivery you arent moving until the lil orange cube is in your hands

Last edited:
All I know is that a 30 min delivery would skyrocket my business when in those emergency situations.

Tracking update: get out the way!

Tracking update: shield your eyes from the propellers

Tracking update: drone shot down, delivery rescheduled for 30mins from now

Lol

Last edited:
Dope concept, but I'm just wondering what's gonna happen when one of these little drones hits someone's head. Lawsuits for dayz.

Dope concept, but I'm just wondering what's gonna happen when one of these little drones hits someone's head. Lawsuits for dayz.
unless somebody purposely jumps right under the drone as it's about to land, I can't see that happening.

Last edited:
Honestly the drones would need the AI to fly themselves and adjust to motion sensors, or will every drone be manned by a human?

Excellent way for gov't surveillance.
Think about this ****, like sit back and think about Obama's vocal support of Amazon in the recent month's right, then think back to Obama's visit to the Amazon warehouse over the summer as he spoke highly of amazon...his direct quote is..."Amazon is a great example of what's possible"

nerd.gif

Not only this, but is it any coincidence that reports of Paul Walkers death being attributed to a drone strike is released almost in the same time frame as Amazon releases information about a possible new method of delivery?

I try to keep certain **** off NT, but some things can't be ignored, so I feel like the information, regardless if you view it as accurate or inaccurate, for inquiring minds its information to be reviewed at the least. 

Last edited:
i would think something like adding a small camera on the drone, sending it on its trip with gps, then once it gets there have someone remotely man the drone into the ideal landing spot would work best. not familiar with rc flying though so idk if that's possible or not.

Perfect marketing in time for the holidays. We're talking AMAZON in general.. Just what they wanted. This is 10-20 yrs away.

Last edited:
i would think something like adding a small camera on the drone, sending it on its trip with gps, then once it gets there have someone remotely man the drone into the ideal landing spot would work best. not familiar with rc flying though so idk if that's possible or not.

Out of reps, but that's exactly how it's done. And then "Return home."

I can't embed right now since I'm on mobile but check out the Woman Burned By McDonald's Coffee video by the New York Times on YouTube.

I'll check it out. Im pulling your leg bro. I'm just saying we all know coffee comes hot. If a worker dropped it on her then yes sue, but if it was her fault then claimed hot coffee was hot that's on her

I can't embed right now since I'm on mobile but check out the Woman Burned By McDonald's Coffee video by the New York Times on YouTube.

I'll check it out. Im pulling your leg bro. I'm just saying we all know coffee comes hot. If a worker dropped it on her then yes sue, but if it was her fault then claimed hot coffee was hot that's on her
Wouldn't be surprised if it was the Woman's fault...you can sue McDonalds for anything and they'll pay up :smh:

Back
Top Bottom