Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

Looks like this is on Hulu will be watching sometime soon 
pimp.gif

I was just flipping through the channels and saw this show. I watched the like first 1 1/2 seasons and never got back to it. I always wanted to do I set it tonight to record. I need to get the other seasons unless they are on Netflix.

Is this the 46th season premiere?? I'm seeing 47th season dvds for sale....did they do like a midseason break??

Is this the 4th season premiere?? I'm seeing 4th season dvds for sale....did they do like a midseason break??
Imma just edit this and assume spell correct got ya.

This still the 4th season. The first half aired real early this year. Now it's back with the 2nd half :pimp:

15 ep season.

Last edited:
Imma just edit this and assume spell correct got ya.

This still the 4th season. The first half aired real early this year. Now it's back with the 2nd half :pimp:

Ohhh ok. Yeah spell correct. Repped. I'm all good now. I was a little confused. Thanks

You think bjorn ever thinks about the daughter he abandoned? She died and no one gave a damb.

He's more concerned about them knowing he a limp boy than them finding he killed the girl they all like. What? >D

Last edited:
:lol: @ Ragnar's halfhearted suicide attempt.

He also looking like he gon smash Fkoki's wife :lol:

He's more concerned about them knowing he a limp boy than them finding he killed the girl they all like. What? >D
Cuz she's just a slave/servant girl to them and besides they're the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok.

I get it with the weirdo crippled boy. He would be formidable and seen as a man of he wasn't handicap given he's good with the weapons and better at insults.

Who was that guy last season who had the village women have sex with him? Was he loki or some kind of other trickster god? I really want to see ragnar fight him.

Yall peep that Bjorn was the only Son there that wasn't starstruck by Ragnar when he came back

the rest were all pretty young when he left. Bjorn already went on raids with him, plus he wants to do his own thing, not follow his dad this time.

Also, how these dudes just taking turns with one girl:smh:? There has to be better yambs out there and being the king's sons they should pretty much have their choice for the picking

Margethe is their personaly family slave so it's probably due to convenience/familiarity.  She's pretty smart, talking her way out of being killed by Ivar.  Also for her sleeping with all of them is smart, back then in their society if a slave was pregnant the guy can either choose to claim the kid or if not she'd be killed.  This way her chances would be better that one of them would want to keep the baby and for her to live

Ok. So, like I said, I only saw like the first 1 1/2 seasons and I remember there being like 1 or 2 kids maybe. I was curious about where the others came from. Without going to far and derailing and having someone explain it all to me lol, just two questions:

Was there some sort of time lapse or just a jump from season to season?

Did it say how the one kid got the crippled legs?

Back
Top Bottom