Amber Rose.

wiznamber.jpg

wiznamber1.jpg

.... that second pic is unflattering

but yeah
So you thought Ross was going to be the only person to cover VIBE’s Sexy issue? Nope! For the fellas sake, Amber Rose was chosen as the female counterpart for the new issue. There’s going to be some upset folks out there, but read it and weep.

AMBER ON LIFE POST-KANYE:

“What am I supposed to do? Crawl up in a corner and die ‘cause I’m not with Kanye anymore? Am I supposed to go back to the strip club and not take these opportunities that I have?

May 25 2011 5:23 PM EDT 1,871
[h1]Amber Rose 'Will Always Love' Kanye West[/h1][h2]'People think me and Kanye are enemies,' Amber Rose tells Vibe magazine.[/h2]
By Rob Markman

Text Size Decrease Increase

Amber Rose may have a new love in Pittsburgh rap rookie Wiz Khalifa, but the bald beauty still has a special place in her heart for ex Kanye West.

Rose, who will grace the cover of Vibe's 2011 Sexy Issue (Rick Ross is on the other) dished about Yeezy in her feature story, titled "Amber Rose's Life Doesn't Suck." Rose holds no hard feelings despite her breakup with 'Ye; actually, she still holds the rapper in high regard.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:637595
bttn_play.gif

"People think me and Kanye are enemies, and we are not enemies. He wants the best for me, still," she said in the magazine. "Let me say this: I still love Kanye. I will always love him as a person. I will always love him for what he's done for me. I still always have that soft spot in my heart for him. I am not in love with him. I do not look at him in a sexual way anymore. I'm in love with someone else. I still love him as a person and want him to find happiness like I did. Everyone deserves that."

The model also admitted that she briefly dated New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush post-Yeezy, and of course she is now dating Wiz. Though she takes quite a bit of criticism for courting such famous fellows and for her newfound fame, Amber insists that she is just living her life.

"What am I supposed to do? Crawl up in a corner and die 'cause I'm not with Kanye anymore? Am I supposed to go back to the strip club and not take these opportunities that I have?"

To read the rest of Amber Rose's Vibe story, pick up the June/July issue on stands June 6. 

[h1]Amber Rose Admits to Being A Rebound For Reggie Bush[/h1]BY CHRIS YUSCAVAGEhttp://www.complex.com/author/| MAY 27, 2011 | 12:27 PM | PERMALINK

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
buttonLeftImgUp.png
[/td][td][/td]/cdn.gigya.com/gs/i/shareBar/button/buttonCenterImgUp.png);">http://cdn.gigya.com/gs/i.../buttonCenterImgUp.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; line-height: normal; text-decoration: none; width: auto; float: none; border-top-left-radius: 0px 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: rgb(77, 77, 77); text-align: left; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
facebook.png
[/tr][/table]
[/td][td][/td]/cdn.gigya.com/gs/i/shareBar/button/buttonCenterImgUp.png);">http://cdn.gigya.com/gs/i.../buttonCenterImgUp.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; line-height: normal; text-decoration: none; width: auto; float: none; border-top-left-radius: 0px 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: rgb(77, 77, 77); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
Facebook
[/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
buttonRightImgUp.png
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
buttonLeftImgUp.png
[/td][td][/td]/cdn.gigya.com/gs/i/shareBar/button/buttonCenterImgUp.png);">http://cdn.gigya.com/gs/i.../buttonCenterImgUp.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; line-height: normal; text-decoration: none; width: auto; float: none; border-top-left-radius: 0px 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: rgb(77, 77, 77); text-align: left; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
twitter.png
[/tr][/table]
[/td][td][/td]/cdn.gigya.com/gs/i/shareBar/button/buttonCenterImgUp.png);">http://cdn.gigya.com/gs/i.../buttonCenterImgUp.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; line-height: normal; text-decoration: none; width: auto; float: none; border-top-left-radius: 0px 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: rgb(77, 77, 77); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
Twitter
[td]
buttonRightImgUp.png
[/td][/tr][/table]
/cdns.complex.com/includes/images/loader.gif);">http://cdns.complex.com/includes/images/loader.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; position: relative; text-align: left; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px; background-position: 50% 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
AmberReggie.jpg

Yeah, we know that you knew this already. Well, you thought you knew it, at least, because just about every blog out there speculated about it. But in the new issue of KINGAmber Rose herself goes on the record and admits that she and Reggie Bush did date after her breakup with Kanye West last year. And further, she admits that he was just a rebound for her—and she was just a rebound for him after his breakup with Kim Kardashian. "Me and Reggie dated very briefly after Kanye," she told KING for the July/August issue. "We were both each other's rebounds and we both knew that and were cool with that."

Back
Top Bottom