American Gods (STARZ) Thread

Didn't care about the leprechaun's back story but cool.

Thor though :smh:

Dont know why yall mad or care Laura ****ed dude. Shadow ****ed a cat few eps ago. This aint no love story.

I never believed her reasons for following Shadow or wanting to be alive. She's just in denial.

Last edited:

Dont know why yall mad or care Laura ****ed dude. Shadow ****ed a cat few eps ago. This aint no love story.

I never believed her reasons for following Shadow or wanting to be alive. She's just in denial.

Shadow don’t want to be with Laura anyways. She need to give up. I missed when her and mad Sweeney smashed. I thought they smashed the couple?

Will watch the last 2 eps later. Hopefully they’re good and redeem this disappointment of a season.

Shadow don’t want to be with Laura anyways. She need to give up. I missed when her and mad Sweeney smashed. I thought they smashed the couple?
Nah I was talking about the black guy that was suppose to resurrect her.

Last edited:
I've watched the finale 3 times now...and still can't figure out the Shadow reveal...and I don't want to research the book cause I don't want to read any spoilers for next season.

Oh that was the finale.

Why is that the new episodes air on Sunday but it seems every week it's out one day earlier?

It just now hit me Asian dude with techboy is the main character in Cinemax's Warrior.

:lol: @ Media setting up Shadow, indian guy, and Wednesday up.

Finale wasnt that good. Seems it was all just to set up s3.

Looked up the name and found this though
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Own_Self

Not going back to the comic too.

Kind of fell off with this season and couldn’t keep up. First few episodes felt a little all over the place finally, though. You could tell there were issues with the production.

How’d the season end up being over?

Oh that was the finale.

Why is that the new episodes air on Sunday but it seems every week it's out one day earlier?

It just now hit me Asian dude with techboy is the main character in Cinemax's Warrior.

:lol: @ Media setting up Shadow, indian guy, and Wednesday up.

Finale wasnt that good. Seems it was all just to set up s3.

Looked up the name and found this though
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Own_Self

Not going back to the comic too.

Starz has been that way for as long as I can remember, they'll put up the new episodes at 12:00 a.m on all their shows.

Great show. I love how the Black gods are being portrayed. Chess, not checkers. Bilquist/The Queen of Sheba is as fine as all get out. Sexy.

Why we’re “mad she f’ed dude”.....nah, more like it was one of the only things in the episode worth mentions for me.

I mean, this post and that episode was 3 weeks ago, didn’t even feel like getting in the last couple of eps until tonight, so I came to ketchup........*sighs*

Three weeks later and thread hasn’t moved a full page, showrunners dropped the ball....Hell, is it worth catching up/ finishing since I’m hearing the Season wrapped??

Why we’re “mad she f’ed dude”.....nah, more like it was one of the only things in the episode worth mentions for me.

I mean, this post and that episode was 3 weeks ago, didn’t even feel like getting in the last couple of eps until tonight, so I came to ketchup........*sighs*

Three weeks later and thread hasn’t moved a full page, showrunners dropped the ball....Hell, is it worth catching up/ finishing since I’m hearing the Season wrapped??
I dunno. Depends if you plan on watching any of s3.

The Leperchaun back story was okay. The Thor story was interesting. The season finale was a bit of a dud.

I'm in this show for Anasi so no reason for me to bail now.

I just finished this season and it was kinda underwhelming. Season 1 ended amazing because it pulled me in and made me look forward to season 2 but this just has me kinda okay about it. I know it has to build up but damn the seaso. finale was kinda wack tbh. Idk maybe I thought this season was really gonna be epic.

Book readers in here how good is the book and how many pages. I really wanna check it out but I also have a lot of books I wanna read.

Ppl still watching this?

how the hell you get rid of the best character

Charles_H._Eglee.jpg

IMG_20191214_221626.png

This is the new showrunner.

Back
Top Bottom