AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

Possible spoiler for season 4
The writer and co-creator has warned fans to keep an eye out for Season 4 easter eggs in the remaining “Coven” episodes, and shared a few hints on Wednesday (Jan. 15). “It’s set in the 1950s,” Murphy revealed, adding, “If you look historically [at] what happened in the year 1950, there’s some more clues.” He also reassured us that Jessica Lange will be returning for the fourth season, hinting that she’s been “practicing her German accent.”

They do easter eggs during the last couple of episodes every season, I can never figure them out. I read online people are hoping for a circus theme, I think that would be a good theme.

paula deen
laugh.gif

Queenie will put Voodoo Queen back together.

Remember she put Madam back together with no lines or anything after the Vampire hunter shot up the place. She could hear VQ above her and then with Papa Shango, she saw how she was being cut up. Also, Shango said as long as VQ lives, so does LaLaurie.

All of them are showing hints of being the next Supreme, but I wonder who will pass all of the tests/

Then I was wondering if you thought that they would in fact before the end of the next show even actually reveal who it would be or leave it to our conclusion. There has to be one definite Supreme, so they can't leave it to be all of them.

Lange will be back next episode and let these little witches know who still reigns supreme.

I refuse to believe she goes out like that. It's funny how she was saying she's always two steps ahead before the axe man did work

Last edited:
She said next season would be her last.
She's a damn good actor

There's no denying that but I'm getting tired of her being "the *****" every season.

:rofl: Misty Day throwing them hands

Misty put dem paws all over Madison. :lol:

As implausible as it seems I'm not buying that Fiona is really gone.

Yeah, it seems like it was abit too easy. I can see her tricking the axman into sacrificing himself for her to kill them all at the end.

I just hope Cordelia heals her eyes, or the redhead witch does it again. I can't stand looking at her all helpless. Like Fiona told her, the powers don't go away, so hopefully she harnesses it with her sight.

Back
Top Bottom