AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

what if in a hugely supreme display of power, Nan comes back from the dead to reign as the next supreme
I was wondering that as well. Especially since she is over there chilling with Papa Shango. Like the part when LaLaurie was caged up and the Voodoo Queen was about to torture her and it seemed as if she awoke from a spell of some sort wondering where she was. I was wondering if that was Nan working for Shango or doing some mind control or something. Who kows :lol:

I can't wait for next week, but I can't believe it is the last one either :smh:

proxy.jpg

Great episode as always!!

I think Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates are stuck in hell and wont be appearing in the season finale at all.

Im not sure about Lange...since we didn't see her actually "die" BUT they did say she was eating by Alligators, so she might be a wrap as well.

I believe the next supreme is gonna be Cordelia on some horse crap type of deal. I dunno, she's like the LAST one we would think of right now ya know? :rolleyes

Great episode as always!!

I think Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates are stuck in hell and wont be appearing in the season finale at all.

Im not sure about Lange...since we didn't see her actually "die" BUT they did say she was eating by Alligators, so she might be a wrap as well.

I believe the next supreme is gonna be Cordelia on some horse crap type of deal. I dunno, she's like the LAST one we would think of right now ya know? :rolleyes

You don't think she was gone after she got her back hacked up?? She wasn't moving at all.

You don't think she was gone after she got her back hacked up?? She wasn't moving at all.

I don't think that matters, if she was left like that any of the girls could have brought her back, or she could have done it herself like Misty did. The issue here is that she supposedly was eaten by gators, I don't know how she could be brought back after that. Knowing the show, the alligator story could be ******** and set up between her and the axman, or just her. There is no way she will not be a part of the finale.

As for Marie Levaux and Madame Lolari, I think their fate is sealed in hell. The roles are done i'm thinking.

I just picture her having a more deserving death or way of leaving this season vs unceremoniously axe hacking

I don't think that matters, if she was left like that any of the girls could have brought her back, or she could have done it herself like Misty did. The issue here is that she supposedly was eaten by gators, I don't know how she could be brought back after that. Knowing the show, the alligator story could be ******** and set up between her and the axman, or just her. There is no way she will not be a part of the finale.

As for Marie Levaux and Madame Lolari, I think their fate is sealed in hell. The roles are done i'm thinking.

I think she's gone too, but Derry said that we didn't see her "die", and I assumed(maybe incorrectly) that she was dead when she got hacked up. Then he disposed of her body in the swamp.

What happened to the baby that Marie was going to give to Papa?

Last edited:
this has been my favorite season by far; I love this season

I avoided this thread because of spoilers since I DVR

anyone hear the rumors that next year will be at a circus? That seems really awesome and creepy

Is it too late for them to bring Nan back to life? Everyone's power has grown tremendously so couldn't they all ban together like they did with axe man get her back?

anyone hear the rumors that next year will be at a circus? That seems really awesome and creepy

Those are all fan rumors, no truth behind it yet. The last couple of episodes have hints on what the next season will be, but I can never find them.

I hope its not gonna be set in a circus. Sound dull to me.

Back
Top Bottom