AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

I'd be terrified if they did Circus.

Clowns=no bueno.

If they did something with a circus then i'd probably start checking out that hbo show Carnivale also. Always been curious as to how that show is.

Yea I read that. I'm just really scared of clowns.

Season 1 < Asylum = Coven

Asylum had great episodes and had a great final ep. Coven had even better episodes but just a so-so finale.

AHS Circus sounds like it would be sick but I think its already been shot down as a possibility. I'm good with anything as long as they bring back Sarah Paulson
smile.gif

Generally I feel the overall consensus is each season was better than the last and I agree

I felt the 1st season had the best story, Asylum was the best locale, and Coven had the most :wow: moments.

The creator of the show has said, no one has guessed next season's theme correctly, yet. So, circus, Area 51 and all the other fan made stuff, is false. Unless, he is lying.

Last edited:
Maybe the story will be based in Japan. They got a lot of weird stuff over there. Demons and other stuff that attack schoolgirls.

Or maybe something to do with gypsies.

ok so i remember watching the first couple episodes of season 1 but stopped
didnt watch season 2
and season 3 looked dope but didnt watch either
which season should i start with on netflix??

ok so i remember watching the first couple episodes of season 1 but stopped
didnt watch season 2
and season 3 looked dope but didnt watch either
which season should i start with on netflix??
any of those seasons are fine to watch. These seasons comes in no order because each season is a different storyline but some characters have different roles

I'm excited about the carnival. I was kind of hoping it would be one of those weird 1890's style carnival.

So the carnival theme is confirmed?  I thought it was just a rumor

someone said this looks like a clown face, the red dress and shadow forming the nose and smile

the 2 guys at the top are the eyes

tumblr_n2ljmjTqSP1r4l2rbo1_250.png

I felt the 1st season had the best story, Asylum was the best locale, and Coven had the most
eek.gif
moments.
Pretty much how I feel. Asylum was the most entertaining. The third season was okay when it was focused on the war between the voodoo queen and the head witch but when the plot shifted to trying to find the supreme it got corny real fast.

Pretty much how I feel. Asylum was the most entertaining. The third season was okay when it was focused on the war between the voodoo queen and the head witch but when the plot shifted to trying to find the supreme it got corny real fast.

First half of season 3 had me fooled. Then it joined season 2 in terms of garbage the last few episodes :smh:

Season 2 would've been good to me without the alien crap. It had too much going on

Last edited:

First half of season 3 had me fooled. Then it joined season 2 in terms of garbage the last few episodes
mean.gif

Season 2 would've been good to me without the alien crap. It had too much going on
My exact thoughts. Last 2-3 episodes of season 3 was wack. 

Back
Top Bottom