AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

So the carnival theme is confirmed?  I thought it was just a rumor

someone said this looks like a clown face, the red dress and shadow forming the nose and smile
the 2 guys at the top are the eyes

tumblr_n2ljmjTqSP1r4l2rbo1_250.png

Mindblown. That makes alot of sense

Last edited:
People were guessing that shadow picture look liked a bird or something flying when it was first posted.

Last edited:
Man whyyyy did you post that? I scrolled down so quick. IT scared me for life.

Its official
American Horror Story showrunner Ryan Murphy has announced the subtitle of American Horror Story's fourth season: Freak Show.

The title will come as no surprise to anyone following news around FX's popular horror series, as AHS writer Douglas Petrie recently confirmed the fourth season will "roughly follow" a carnival theme.

Murphy had previously hinted that season 4 will take place in the 1950s. Sadly, this will also be the last season for AHS regular Jessica Lange, who has proven to be a highlight of each and every season since the series premiered.

I was hoping for something different but hey...........it is what it is
Im sure they'll find a way to make it interesting
View media item 878846

Last edited:
I've been tired of Jessica Lange since the second season :lol: Her and that girl with the damn lisp.

Jessica Lange has been the backbone of this series.

Next season is supposedly her last. Gonna be weird with this show going on without her.

She didn't really do much in the first season.

She played her role well in the second.

She was the exact same *****y/bossy character in the third.

Sorry if you guys will miss her, but I won't. I wanna see new characters.

Its official
American Horror Story showrunner Ryan Murphy has announced the subtitle of American Horror Story's fourth season: Freak Show.

The title will come as no surprise to anyone following news around FX's popular horror series, as AHS writer Douglas Petrie recently confirmed the fourth season will "roughly follow" a carnival theme.

Murphy had previously hinted that season 4 will take place in the 1950s. Sadly, this will also be the last season for AHS regular Jessica Lange, who has proven to be a highlight of each and every season since the series premiered.

I was hoping for something different but hey...........it is what it is
Im sure they'll find a way to make it interesting
View media item 878846

costanza voice... im down mark me down

Fantastic Four actor joins American Horror Story: Freak Show
By Sarah Gibsonon March 31st, 2014 at 9:55am

Michael Chiklis is about to get his freak on.

The Shield and Fantastic Four thesp is joining Season 4 of FX show American Horror Story (recently revealed as American Horror Story: Freak Show) for the anthology series' upcoming run.

Chiklis, who bagged himself an Emmy for his turn as Detective Vic Mackey in The Shield and appeared as Ben Grimm in Fox's Tm Story-directed Fantastic Four, will portray the ex-husband and father of characters played, respectively, by Kathy Bates and Evan Peters.

Although not much is yet known about American Horror Story: Freak Show, series regular Jessica Lange will play a German expat in the 1950s who is a "collector of freaks".

Her group of freaks Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, and Frances Conroy all play performers whom Lange’s character has rescued.

Great news. Chiklis is an excellent actor and I've enjoyed every Season of American Horror Story until now. I only hope that for Freak Show, the writers will stop resurrecting the characters that were killed off one or two episodes back... Where's the drama in that!?
So far away for this to debut :smh:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/03...show-1306347?lt_source=external,manual,manual

Just started watching season 1. This show is good. Really good and entertaining. Not scary at all. Just entertaining.

I liked all previous seasons of Ahs but Im not looking forward to this one.
Though each season is worse than the previous.
Only season 1 had premises of horror, while season 3 had nothing even creepy about it.
Ill still watch but not looking forward to watching a freak show

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom