AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

This chick put me on to the show the other day, it was good from what i seen so far..bout to start watching

I just figured they will put LaLaurie back together just like they did Frankenstien guy in the beginning, lol

Also, you think Queenie is really gone or is she slowly regenerating health on some Wolverine type stuff?

Also, you think "religious" lady really going to kill the son, or is someone going to stop it? Or...She kills him and the Coven brings him back to life and he chills with them from now on?
I was thinking when he shot her her voodoo power would have affected him but it didn't

I think since she shot herself in the head it's over but who knows, no one has stayed dead this season

Last edited:
^
Her power only works if she inflicts the injury onto herself. I think she might be dead for real, but like you said you never know on this show. She did pick a crappy week to go over to the voodoo side. The gunshot to her stomach was fatal so she did a boss move and saved Miss Bassett with that gunshot to her own brains and killed that hunter fool.

I still think she comes back to, I saw a small interview with her and she believes some way she comes back into it with how nobody really dies...apparently the actors don't even know how it's gonna end either :lol:

Sarah Paulson
devil.gif

I got so excited last night, until I realized there was no episode. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
So asylum just got put on Netflix.  JOINT IS CRAZY!!!  I HVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON OR WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!
just found out Dr. Thredson was the killer when he took Lana home. :wow:

Can't wait for tonight...this season gets better with every ep!

My girl and I finished season 1 a few weeks ago and decided to go see the Murder House. After we looked it up, I realized that it was literally around the corner from my grandfather's place. Always knew something was creepy about that neighborhood
laugh.gif
Nice. Repped. What city is this in?

So asylum just got put on Netflix.  JOINT IS CRAZY!!!  I HVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON OR WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!

lightweight my fav season..joint was nuts

yeah what city it the season 1 house in :nerd:

that was a dope surprise

watched all the episodes ov coven this past weekend, low key this is my fav season (prob because its the only one with black people) lol

I don't know if Fiona is immortal or not. He didn't take the baby as well, or I didn't see him do it.

Back
Top Bottom