American Horror Story: Hotel Thread tonight 10/7

Completely tuned out last years season, didn't even make it past first episode. This season started out great so far, interested to see where it goes.

Schmidt :lol:

I started watching but once I saw Schmidt, I couldn't take anything seriously after seeing him. I stopped watching after he woke up under the bed because I thought the show was trying too hard to be scary. Was it worth finishing the episode?

That episode was some wild and freaky ish.I'm all in.

Yo it had me like :wow:

i wasnt paying attention one scene and then i looked up to that scene with the demon doing that rude sassy guy :wow:

first half of the ep i was like 
sick.gif
mean.gif

but Jon's story with his lost kid is intriguing. And him moving in at the end going be interesting. 

IN, as usual.

After last season I won't get my hopes up with this finishing off good. Still remember freak show giving us that dope clown character just to mess it up in the end

After last season I won't get my hopes up with this finishing off good. Still remember freak show giving us that dope clown character just to mess it up in the end
looks like he's back

I wonder if there will be a Lila Lam reference.

Twisty didn't even make it through 3 episodes. Season was all down hill from there. Show was BORING.

im still having flashbacks of dude getting did with the drilldo.

i hope im wrong but it looks like theyre gonna try too hard this season.

they really went over the top with the 
sick.gif

i dont mind it as long as it doesnt take away from the story.

i think thats why season 1 was so good because it had those moments but they made sense.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the first epiosde

Last season was such a struggle

No pics of Gaga in here :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom