Americans Are Fat AF

That’s good man, you should teach them to make some.

Kids just do what the adults do around them so you for sure are making a difference.

That’s good man, you should teach them to make some.

Kids just do what the adults do around them so you for sure are making a difference.

I brought my blender in about 4 years and and had a group make some smoothies but they only wanted strawberry and banana. No green anything.

I just don't feel like lugging all of that stuff on the train

I brought my blender in about 4 years and and had a group make some smoothies but they only wanted strawberry and banana. No green anything.

I just don't feel like lugging all of that stuff on the train

Man I was gonna say, I know they didn’t want some bitter kale smoothie. :lol:

Just order one online and get it sent to school and leave it there. I don’t know what you teach but you could have smoothie day once in a while or something.

I'm surprised they still have sodas in most schools. Back when I was in high school, they had a chic fil a, Papa John's and more ****. The next year all that **** was gone and replaced it was baked chips and ****. Thanks Obama :smh:

I used to have to make the Obama food for kids.

I’m all for eating healthy but they wouldn’t let us use salt.

Like come on that **** is horrible... just because you take out salt it doesn’t make it healthy. They were pre k though, they didn’t give a damb.

You’re allowed to write nutrition plans for people where you’re from? That’s illegal in my state unless you are a certified nutritionist. Even as a personal trainer they tell me to be VERY general when talking about nutrition as it’s outside my scope of practice.

:lol: Educational plans man.

man...my sons friends parents consistently taunt us for not giving him trash.

That is so sad man. We can be SO backwards at times.

But again, they will use the DUMB excuse of, "Let a kid be a kid. Live a little, etc."

Look where THAT has gotten us.

This is true. You guys have sizes i did not even fathom existed til i lived there.

Our large beverage at mcd is a medium. Your large is like the jugs of water for water coolers. I ordered a large first time and they brought that. I thought what am i gonna do with all this drink. Itll last a week. Our small is like the cups you guys use for ketchup.

This is true. You guys have sizes i did not even fathom existed til i lived there.

Our large beverage at mcd is a medium. Your large is like the jugs of water for water coolers. I ordered a large first time and they brought that. I thought what am i gonna do with all this drink. Itll last a week. Our small is like the cups you guys use for ketchup.

Someone call the hyperbole police

Someone call the hyperbole police
oakland-park.png

**** Canada, brah.

Your boy out here 6ft 310 sz 42 jeans. Need to be about 240 in 38s, which is what i was around 7yrs ago and a weight i was able to hoop at comfortably. i want to get back to hooping and hopefully dunking on fools again.

Did you get injured or stop being active?

Or did the food just get crazy?

Best thing to do is keep most the trash food out your house.

I used to scoop up any snack and scarf it down without even thinking about it. No willpower what so ever. One thing that'll surprise you is how nasty (especially sodas) some of that stuff will taste if
you haven't had it in a while.

Still trying to trim down to a lean 175 - 180 at a little under 6`2. Was pushing 240 a few years ago. Currently stuck in the 205 - 210 range. Covid 19 damn sure didn't help.

Last edited:
I can't get anybody in my family to even drink water.

Grocery shopping with $50, mfers come back with 2 full size cakes, cookies, party size candy bag, loaf of bread and endless sweet tea.

**** is disgusting. I lost 30+ lbs during covid (I was a greasy 219.7lbs at 5'8 in March). Trust me when I say I catch hell from everybody because of it.

BFB71EC3-2433-42F4-ADF5-418518D1ECAC.gif

A small these days look like a large I used to get back in the day.

Every man, period. There's so many soy boys out there, even Arnold in this video posted two days ago

It's the media's/hollywood fad. Why else is there such this hard push on soy products now along with pushing this homosexual agenda in our faces like in the latest It movie. They're trying to emasculate all men

Lol homophobes are the least masculine men on the planet. If you care that much, you probably ain't that straight. #reactionformation

Back
Top Bottom