Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

They want to keep it quiet period. Just read that the husband of a victim who died was recommended to cremate her. Which they did so they couldn't have the body autopsied in the US.

Have they tested the resorts for legionnaires disease?

It takes a minimum of 2 days for it to make people sick, and it kills people by giving them respiratory issues.

Like I know the popular opinion is poisoned alcohol, but legionnaires based on what I’ve read fits the profile for some of these deaths.

They just got this last dude in a different part of the DR. Apparently in playa’s paradise! :nerd:

Last edited:
They need to limit tourism asap. Unlikely but this may hurt the country hard in the long run

This is quite a bit with no answers. It's in DR's best interest to find some and put some out now. Country is ****ed without tourism.

Why?

Heroin is one thing and it's always sad to see/hear about how people get addicted. Starting with boy to get a high is obviously cringeworthy. Coke however is used all the time recreationally for many folks. I don't see that as a big deal.
Every fiend or crackhead that ever was started out using recreationally.

This reminds me of when there was a Zika "outbreak" down here but they were pretty much trying to drive down prices in or around Wynwood. Deal closed and Zika was never heard of again.

This reminds me of when there was a Zika "outbreak" down here but they were pretty much trying to drive down prices in or around Wynwood. Deal closed and Zika was never heard of again.

amazing how you dont hear about Zika anymore smh. We were originally getting married in PR but actually canceled on the venue due to Zika. found out i was pregnant and i had 7 bridesmaids...so it was a must.

According to ESPN it was a hit called by a dude named “Bone”. They didn’t saw why but it’s pretty much goes with all the stuff said in here. Big Papi better chill in a concrete box for a bit because the got this dude exposed and he won’t be happy

Not to take anything much away from the reports of people having their share of problems, but it seems to me that there's a bit of sensationalism with this whole ordeal...

I just returned from the DR on Saturday. Not one problem at all... from the food and drinks to the people, everything was as decent as you'd find anywhere else in the Caribbean...

Everything was calm and pleasant... airport was deep with incoming and outgoing travelers...

My only gripe was that I couldn't stay a day longer...

Use common sense and caution when you travel as always, and there won't be a thing to worry about...

*body is deteriorating like a Infinity Gauntlet snap as I type* lol

Yeah but common sense would tell you it's ok to drink the liquor at a resort but now they thinking it's not safe now.

Not to take anything much away from the reports of people having their share of problems, but it seems to me that there's a bit of sensationalism with this whole ordeal...

I just returned from the DR on Saturday. Not one problem at all... from the food and drinks to the people, everything was as decent as you'd find anywhere else in the Caribbean...

Everything was calm and pleasant... airport was deep with incoming and outgoing travelers...

My only gripe was that I couldn't stay a day longer...

Use common sense and caution when you travel as always, and there won't be a thing to worry about...

*body is deteriorating like a Infinity Gauntlet snap as I type* lol

bawaahaha I saw it after I quoted it. You stayed at a resort?

Hope you feel better G.

Back
Top Bottom