Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

Boston Haitians and Dominicans calling into sports radio in Boston today saying they think Papi messed with the alleged drug lord's chick and that the intent of the henchman was to shatter Papi's spine and also shoot downwards in an attempt to hit his man parts. Said it's a typical thing down there. Interesting if true.

Makes sense though. If it was a true hit, you'd think he would've just come closer and at least shot at his upper back, if not his head.

This. Multiple sources over the past few weeks have stated that the intent was to paralyze, not kill, David Ortiz. If they wanted him dead, he would be six feet under because the shot was there.

Paralyze?? :lol: A trained sniper couldn't carry out that order in good faith. " I want you to shoot him but not kill him. only paralyze him"

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

This ain't the movies. They would have been better catching him slipping and maiming him with bats and crowbars

Paralyze?? :lol: A trained sniper couldn't carry out that order in good faith. " I want you to shoot him but not kill him. only paralyze him"

This ain't the movies. They would have been better catching him slipping and maiming him with bats and crowbars
People think this is a video man lol. You can get shot in the leg and die. “Papi dat wasn’t a kill shot bro!”

For those saying this is a smear campaign......why?

I'm wondering why also.. but the more these stories start to come out the more i begin to think there's a motive behind it.

Yeah, I don't know if I'll say this is a straight up smear campaign, but they're definitely placing more spotlight on certain things since this thing has caught some steam. Now there's clearly a motive behind how, why, when and where these stories are shared.

Wait til the media focuses on a Trinitario angle. They've already been on some **** with that for a while now.

Yeah, I don't know if I'll say this is a straight up smear campaign, but they're definitely placing more spotlight on certain things since this thing has caught some steam. Now there's clearly a motive behind how, why, when and where these stories are shared.

Wait til the media focuses on a Trinitario angle. They've already been on some **** with that for a while now.
I mean 3ni aint helping theyself,, hacking 15yo kids , robbing older random people , chasing dudes down in broad daylight poking them up in front of 100 witnesses.... thats on them not the media

People die everyday b.

I do know that last time I was there I was warned about fake bottles, which is scary and for sure an issue. You can’t be buying any bottle from the local colmado.

I’ve gotten ill before there, but I made it through. The heat, mosquitos, and water can definitely get to you. Just like any other country. Your body is not use to it.

People think this is a video man lol. You can get shot in the leg and die. “Papi dat wasn’t a kill shot bro!”

This wasn’t my logic or my story. This was reported so I don’t know what you want me to tel you. Sorry.

How is someone walking up close-range and aiming for the spine to paralyze not plausible? You guys swear you have to be John Wick to even attempt to execute that. :lol:

you can aim for whatever you want, but there's no guarantees once that trigger is pulled, especially you having enough control over a bullet to intentionally paralyze someone but not kill them

Agreed. But I don't think we're dealing with Richard Kuklinski here. These seem like contract killers pulled from barrios. He rolled up on a hoopty at a crowded bar. It would be someone that idiotic that could think he could hit a vertebrae in that situation :lol:

Is that dude a PR publicist for the island or a true medical professional?

Two people died of the same thing. Really now?

And then there's this
------
The testing results are all negative, everything — the food, the alcohol, the air — is normal, there is no alteration of the alcohol,”
------
That's the first time hearing this. I didn't realize an independent study was done on the food and bottles. I also didn't realize they did toxicology reports on everyone.

They need to shut that island down and find the real Cause asap.

Back
Top Bottom