America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

FromThaTown and PrimeSole, please edit your latest post in this thread.
Originally Posted by youngpnoi

15933830.jpg

The Kardashians happened to be at tonight's taping and there are more pics but they can't be enlarged.
Kim was drivin' this hard Bentley Continental GT Convertible, black on black rims with the chrome lip.

I could not stop staring.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

15933830.jpg

The Kardashians happened to be at tonight's taping and there are more pics but they can't be enlarged.
Kim was drivin' this hard Bentley Continental GT Convertible, black on black rims with the chrome lip.

I could not stop staring.

I also asked this question on the other ABCD thread:
Seriously whats your business, there? Ive been reading your posts and you come off all low profileish and @%+@

^
hes jsut gonna ignore the question lol
its been asked a bunch of times..and i think he knows how to read lol.....

hes mario lopez........YOUR PUNS ARE TERRIBLE B

Yea i too was on the taping of yesterdays show, too mad kim k. left early.. and damn they messed up alot and had to tape it over and over again..

But overall pretty dope experience..

(VIP Wristbands!)

But if anyone wants yesterdays results just send me a message, but a $5 fee is included.. I take Paypal, Moneyorder and Meetups!

Haha justkidding..

No seriously though.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

I understand. I edited it out already.

But its funny, I got the info last night from the Crew Talk forum on MTV. There was a thread about it already.

Whoever is on the bottom two with Fanny Pack will get booted, they got standing ovation from all judges and missy.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by CL2423

Damn it people; Don' ruin it for those who just want to watch it on Thursday, I don't want to have this week's show ruined because I already found who won.
wink.gif

My bad fam, I thought NT'ers especially insomniac NT'ers like spoilers.
happy.gif

It's cool; I think I see Boogie Bots getting eliminated anyways.

31 pages in and the Team Millenia talk is still here
laugh.gif

I honestly think Supreme Soul would have got the boot this week anyway..they and Boogie Bots basically cancelled each other out.

I'm gonna say that SoReal vs. Super Cr3w will be the finale. and from those photos of tonights show. Super Cr3w
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

SS deserves to be in the top 3
smh.gif
imo boogie bots and fanny pak should be in the bottom 2 this thursday,they better not be super cr3w or soreal cru
frown.gif

i hope this will be the finals super cr3w vs soreal cru and the winner is..
I definitely wanna see SoReal win, but I'd like the finals to be them vs. Fanny Pack. I think SC has amazing tricks and stunts, but this is supposed to be about the best dance crew, not solo b-boy stunts crew, and FP is amazing to watch
Solo bboy stunts crew? You talk like all the other dance groups don't do solo dance moves in their routines. You're absolutely right, theshow is about BEST dance crew and to me and a lot of folks will agree that bboying is dancing, they just you more of their hands than feet.

I definitely wanna see SoReal win, but I'd like the finals to be them vs. Fanny Pack. I think SC has amazing tricks and stunts, but this is supposed to be about the best dance crew, not solo b-boy stunts crew, and FP is amazing to watch
I hate when people say this. B-boying is dancing. The point of the whole show is to bring different crews with different styles together andfollow the task at hand. The difference between crews like Status Quo and Super Cr3w is the actual choreography incorporated into the routine. One crew gotit, the other one doesn't.

I heard Fanny Pak tore it down, but I still pick So Real vs. Super Cr3w in the finals.

anyone spot all the supreme hats? lol
but supercrew was dope. especially with the breaking off the stage edge

SUPER CR3W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just ripped the show as Shane Sparks would say...

Insane..

boogie bots just got OWNED

was that move at the end meant for lil mama? bc it looked like a smack
laugh.gif
....but SMH if it was.

Back
Top Bottom