America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Does anyone else think that Fanny Pack gets a lot more credit for there visuals than their actual dancing. They make everything looks so stunning with tricks, but there is never a lot of actual dancing in their piece. If the judges want to constantly call out Super Crew for their tricks why is no one calling out Fanny pack

truth. fanny pack is like.. that movie with all the cool special effects, but the acting isnt that good.

super crew is just that movie in the wrong category. like an action flick in an epic category. yeah, both are movies, but an action movie should be judgedagainst another action movie. bboys should be judged against other bboys for an outsider to really understand why the judging is going the way it is. becauseas you can see, not everyone understands the art of bboying.

with fanny pack its like... ok, the chicks can flip, and the guys can shake their %*%%#... they have creative moments, but still. they dont dance as much aseveryone is saying they do.

damn, 80's..way to put Fanny Pak in the finale
laugh.gif
.. looks like SoRealwill get the boot
tired.gif

just by watching the boogie bots performance alone and u can tell they going home

but that fanny pak performance was ridiculous... best performance of the night

roll.gif
roll.gif

Boogie Bots got humiliated. I actually kinda feel sorry for them. But for all the damn groupies who voted for them to get this far, [Diddy] Take that take that[\Diddy]
laugh.gif
Even A.S.I.I.D. was better than Boogie Bots.

Next week should be interesting. No way Fanny Pak goes home but we may get a curve ball again since Fanny Pak and Super Cr3w are both west coast crews.

Super Crew was on point tonight ! Def one of my fav's since day one.

Fanny Pack killed it ! My other fav since day one, And yes, they do Dance, and you hit the nail on the head when you said they are Creative.

In this show to me both of those crews are in the same boat, seems no one thinks b-boyin is dancing and people on here are trying to say Fanny Pack don'tdance ?
Get out of here. If Fanny pack looked like So Real Crew, people would be all on thier stuff. Folks just don't like them because they are/look different.

But hey that's just my 2 cents. Were all entitled to our opinion.

Finally, the Boogie Bots didn't deserve to get air'd out like they did, im glad they held their heads up. Even though they were not the best crew andshould have went home sooner, it wasnt up to them, it was up to the fans.

i got predictions for next week...... Super Cr3w on top because mtv wants at least one all guy group in the finale and So real cru and Fanny Pack on the bottomwith So real cru winning cuz their asian and more marketable.
laugh.gif
Super Cr3ws gonna take it all together though.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

if i was in BB, i would whip it out during the walk it out segment to show lil' mama the only live **** she's ever seen and the 5th shane has seen and who know what # that would be for JC.

laugh.gif

I thought everyone killed it, besides the obvious... I don't really care who wins now that SS is gone, but SoReal would be nice.

im not a fan of boogie bots but you gotta feel bad for all the comments they received tonight. even though they might not have deserved the top 4 spot, theyshouldnt have been criticized so harshly by the judges and looked down upon. when they were waiting for the announcement of who was going home, the boogie botswere just shaking their heads and knew it was over...

Fanny Pack > Super Crew

They're more original. Can't say there's any other crew out there like them. Unlike Super Crew, b-boys accross the nation can do most of what theydo....maybe even more.

Ok I just watched the Fanny Pack routine again and they did no dancing in this routine. I give it to them they are super creative, and have done dance routinesin previous episodes but tonight there was absolutely no dancing at all. They half tutted, they half did some other things but never did they actually dancetonight.

In this show to me both of those crews are in the same boat, seems no one thinks b-boyin is dancing and people on here are trying to say Fanny Pack don't dance ?
Get out of here. If Fanny pack looked like So Real Crew, people would be all on thier stuff. Folks just don't like them because they are/look different.

Truth.

People are so quick to d-ride all these other groups and hate on FP...but if they had doper chicks and 3 dudes that were.. less fem, they'd be gettin theirrespect.

Cmon, its a dance show, it should be based on ability not looks.

IMO, FP and SoReal have been most consistent...I can't determine who I like better, but that should be the final 2.

Originally Posted by digital m1ckey

In this show to me both of those crews are in the same boat, seems no one thinks b-boyin is dancing and people on here are trying to say Fanny Pack don't dance ?

Truth.

People are so quick to d-ride all these other groups and hate on FP...but if they had doper chicks and 3 dudes that were.. less fem, they'd be gettin their respect.

Cmon, its a dance show, it should be based on ability not looks.

IMO, FP and SoReal have been most consistent...I can't determine who I like better, but that should be the final 2.
I've been saying it since a few pages back, Fanny Pack & SoRealCru in the finals. I know SC is pushing for bboys to be recognized, buthonestly, whats the difference between them & jabbawockeez? I swear dudes do the same bboy flips every week. I know dudes is gonna say they're hard,but whatever.

so real is to ugly to be in top 2 haha... ailleen w/ her big chin is in the wrong show she should be in the tonight show w/ jay leno... its gonna be awestcoast finale holla!

I like how the judges decided to huddle after both Boogie Bots and Fanny Pak performed...I mean seriously, what's there to discuss?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif