America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

I'm getting tired of So Real's storyline being about that girl and the struggle with her parents every week
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

I'm getting tired of So Real's storyline being about that girl and the struggle with her parents every week
indifferent.gif

Haha whatever helps gets the votes in I guess.
ohwell.gif

boogie bots ain't the worst group ever in ABDC. how the hell they gonna grill this crew when that wack $#! crew that went to the finals v. jabba got love?
sick.gif

though boggie bots had no chance.

whos the chick behind JC? she is smoking
pimp.gif

she was there last week behind JC as well.

NT detectives, any info?

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

whos the chick behind JC? she is smoking
pimp.gif

she was there last week behind JC as well.

NT detectives, any info?

both of the chicks behind JC are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Super krew killed it. They got my vote this week. Fanny pak killed it too. I think fanny pack had the best performance. That exorcist walk was crazy. Ididn't expect it at all.

What did the judges say to Boogie Bots? I just caught the performances on dancecrew.mtv.com and wow, the Boogie Bots are garbage. You're supposed to dancetogether. They were so off and out of sync it was hard to watch. They've clearly never heard the word precision in their life.

Super Kr3w is doing the same old crap they've been doing all season. I'm telling all of you--they had one good performance: the We Fly High one. Otherthan that, same old boring garbage. They can't dance, they can only do tricks. Status Quo pt 2. They're way overhyped.

Fanny Pak is my pick now that Supreme Soul is gone. They're more precise and visually entertaining than So Real. I'm sick of that 'explosion'garbage and hearing about that chick's parents not approving too. It's not a good look though that Fanny Pak deserves to win. They're not on KabaModern or the Jabbawockeez level. The only crew on this show that could compete with Kaba and Jabba was Supreme Soul and the producers idiotically let them getbooted last week.

Did anyone else think that the asian girl in Fanny Pak kinda looks like Mika Tan? Especially in tonight's episode. I couldn't stop thinking ofMika's face (and more) when they were doing her close up.

Mika.Tan.001.jpg

i dont understand, BB can dance. but it just didnt come out on the show.
smh.gif

hopefully ill see them and hear abotu them more around the city now

i voted for super cr3w like 100000 times i was just talking on the phone clicking away... didnt even realize how much it was but i was on the phone for an hourand a half
eek.gif

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Did anyone else think that the asian girl in Fanny Pak kinda looks like Mika Tan? Especially in tonight's episode. I couldn't stop thinking of Mika's face (and more) when they were doing her close up.

Mika.Tan.001.jpg

eek.gif
Same here, same exact thing i told my cousin when they wereperforming.

Originally Posted by Beats05

What did the judges say to Boogie Bots? I just caught the performances on dancecrew.mtv.com and wow, the Boogie Bots are garbage. You're supposed to dance together. They were so off and out of sync it was hard to watch. They've clearly never heard the word precision in their life.

Super Kr3w is doing the same old crap they've been doing all season. I'm telling all of you--they had one good performance: the We Fly High one. Other than that, same old boring garbage. They can't dance, they can only do tricks. Status Quo pt 2. They're way overhyped.

Fanny Pak is my pick now that Supreme Soul is gone. They're more precise and visually entertaining than So Real. I'm sick of that 'explosion' garbage and hearing about that chick's parents not approving too. It's not a good look though that Fanny Pak deserves to win. They're not on Kaba Modern or the Jabbawockeez level. The only crew on this show that could compete with Kaba and Jabba was Supreme Soul and the producers idiotically let them get booted last week.

preach

K, SO. Now that the show aired I can speak about it, This was an AMAZING experience. From beggining to end. I personally exchanged hellos and blew kisses toJenny Chu, KimK, Uri, Taiko, Hugged Laila. They have over 30 Hired models to sit behind the judges. And they are also spread infront of camera. When you enter.If you are a female and look good you are given a Black Band. It means you sit in the camera designated spots. There is alot of downtime. Show was recorded forabout 4 hours! Kim K left right after opening scene. The dances are MUCH slower in person. Not as good as on TV. Boogie Bots was horrible in person. Soreal wasok. Supreme was sickk. But... Fanny Pak was AMAZING. What you didnt see on TV was the 10 minute standing ovation. We did not sit down. It draggggges. Thejudges got up for a whileee to. There was a thing that pissed me off. Shane was actually BRUTAL to Boogie Bots, but because it was to mean they re recordedwhat he said after the show and edited his wording. PISSED ME OFF. They set up each section based on who they want on camera. ( Im the baby blue jacketthrowing up signs behind Mario during his intro for Boogie Bots.) The girls are HOT! Any questions?

^yeah, thanks for the info; what did Shane say roughly? all i saw was the performance on the mtv site so i didn't even hear the judges' editedcomments.

His exact first line was.

"That was the worst... yall were horribe, you didnt deserve to be here, what were you doing, those mistakes happen in episode 1 2 not now, you come withthta routine to face the crews that are in the back? that was wackkkkk"

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

indifferent.gif

For real man, everybody got something going on in their life. It's about dancing, not people's problems.

"That was the worst... yall were horribe, you didnt deserve to be here, what were you doing, those mistakes happen in episode 1 2 not now, you come with thta routine to face the crews that are in the back? that was wackkkkk"
roll.gif
wow. i agree with him though. that was hard to watch.thanks for the info. appreciated

Back
Top Bottom